Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

it really makes no sense at this point to change it back

at first i thought it was just spinning stops but then today during raid hour i found out the raid distance was reduced back too and i actually had to get out of the car and normally that would be fine but the plaza i raid at is pretty crowded on not just people raiding but general people in the area and its just not that safe to be there

it really makes no sense at this point to change it back

at first i thought it was just spinning stops but then today during raid hour i found out the raid distance was reduced back too and i actually had to get out of the car and normally that would be fine but the plaza i raid at is pretty crowded on not just people raiding but general people in the area and its just not that safe to be there

as if the pandemic isnt over and the longer distance is somehow gamebreaking. its not like most folks have stops right on their houses, this aint gonna get people out and about just annoy the hardcore fanbase

my bad, the game was bugging so i had to restart it, i couldnt see who are in there and what lvl's each participants are, one of the most annoying bugs they cant seem to fix and ive reported it at least half a dozen times

its happened before where i would stay thinking there's like 4-5 players and then turns out everyone left and i was all alone

i did try to go back in there, usually if people stay and fight and lost they go back in to try again

we international too, i think there are some NTers from canada here

ive also raided with peeps from UK iirc

I only have 1 remote battle pass, I wanna make sure it’s worth it.

Do you need my username or trainer #? I wanna hit a dragonite or legendary raid with y’all

there’s also a practically free remote raid pass every week for 1 gold

1629685586822.jpeg

Is SojuSipper from here? I got the invite after posting my trainer code here so figure it likely was but wasn't sure..

For those who have added me here there may be a disruption of gifts being sent in a little bit lol

I have a good amount of daily gift friends and it appears I don’t hit enough stops to supply all of you lmaooo

If it stops I’ll send again once I have more just don’t think I’m stiffin ya

Back
Top Bottom