Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

i still have a problem with the VR not working at it not detecting my orientation on my phone, how do i fix this?

ima put the bros on and esp #teamvalor

to level fast - you should do a few things
1) get a lucky egg
2) save all your evolves
3) find a popular spot with 3 pokestops. if its popular and on a weekend, dudes would crowd and use lures.
4) activate egg to double XP

then as you capture pokemon, your xp will x2 and so will your evolves. never evolve w/o a lucky egg. that 1k xp becomes 2k!!

Lucky egg is different from other eggs? I don't get it

So the only way to get them is buying them? Because all the eggs I've gotten are 2km and 5km none of this lucky egg stuff

So the only way to get them is buying them? Because all the eggs I've gotten are 2km and 5km none of this lucky egg stuff

the lucky eggs are listed on your items, just like incense. it the not pokemon incubator screen. you can get them from pokestops

Yea I just read, lucky egg is either you buy or
Get at level 9 so far.

Should be level 9 tomorrow

If Mewtwo pops up and it's 3foot prints away

I don't care if it's snowing
Raining
4oclock in the morning

It's going down that day!

gonna need an ultra ball. Otherwise that's just a major kock tease.

This.

You couldn't catch mewtwo in the og game unless you had the strongest pokeball.

I evolved my pidgeotto to pidgeot earlier and I accidentally transferred right after. It would've been my strongest if that didn't happen. :smh:

ima put the bros on and esp #teamvalor

to level fast - you should do a few things
1) get a lucky egg
2) save all your evolves
3) find a popular spot with 3 pokestops. if its popular and on a weekend, dudes would crowd and use lures.
4) activate egg to double XP

then as you capture pokemon, your xp will x2 and so will your evolves. never evolve w/o a lucky egg. that 1k xp becomes 2k!!

Question 1: For the 3 Pokestops with lures, is it better to do laps between each stop instead of standing at just 1?

Question 2: With the lucky egg, would it be beneficial to evolve like 20 Pidgeys since they only require 12 candies?

Bruh you better go chase that

good luck catching that one. I do have the ugly vine one though.

Raining
4oclock in the morning

Raining
4oclock in the morning

gonna need an ultra ball. Otherwise that's just a major kock tease.

Good luck.. :nthat:

Last edited:
A electabuzz popped up 3 footprints away while I was laying in bed so I gotta outta bed hopped in the truck tracked him down was only 86cp smh....

^^ How did you know which direction to head though??? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

There's a park (10 minute walk) by my pad that's a Pokéstop and it constantly has a lure module. Really tempted to head out right now since I'm just sittin on the couch and there's nothing on the tube. [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
just caught a late night pidgeot.

was geeked hes one of my fav pokemon.

hes a 138. whats my best course of action for powering him up? like should i wait til im a certain level, have a magic egg activated, i dont wanna do it premature without having some hints down

Back
Top Bottom