Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

how do I hatch eggs? I picked up some from the pokestop but I don't see anywhere to get to them or use the egg incubator. Level 5 if that matters
Once you click Pokemon it should be a Egg Tab on the right
If you have an Incubator just click one which egg you want to hatch and it should say Start Incubation
You'll see the egg placed in a case
If you have the standard incubator you can only do one at a time

Went on a 6 mile bike ride with my phone handlebar mount. Didn't log any kms even though I purposely kept :

10628585_10206038611154578_6089748689829855421_n.jpg

Yea, the nearby pokemon thing is a joke. What's nearby? I can't catch any strong pokemon. I've been transferring all these lil pidgeys I caught so I can get the candy and evolve my pidegot. I'm fittin to hit the store and spend this Google credit I got from doing surveys. Got like $36 just sittin :lol:

It started as an innocent walk around my apartment building....then it became a 20 minute walk to a pokestop smh

This game man, too much real life.

I wish there was a way to weaken wild Pokémon first by battling them, like the original game.

Your team was butchered at the Red Wedding, Ps2Child, but you refused the call.

You swore allegiance to team Mystic, onlyjays9P, but in our hour of greatest need, you refused the call.

And you, PRIME, your gym was skinned alive by team Instinct. Still you refused the call. But Blue Team remembers. The North remembers. We know no team but the bird in the north whose name is Articuno. I don't care if he's an ice bird. Lugia's blood runs through his veins. He's my bird from this day until his last day.

Last edited:
this game is fun.... love it ! how do i level up my main pokemon ?

any good tips ?

about to go to FuncoLand and get a pokemon book

Your team was butchered at the Red Wedding, Ps2Child, but you refused the call.

You swore allegiance to team Mystic, onlyjays9P, but in our hour of greatest need, you refused the call.

And you, PRIME, your gym was skinned alive by team Instinct. Still you refused the call. But Blue Team remembers. The North remembers. We know no team but the bird in the north whose name is Articuno. I don't care if he's an ice bird. Lugia's blood runs through his veins. He's my bird from this day until his last day.

Just wait, b.

When our mother returns with her dragons.

Ya'll food, b

awesome-game-of-thrones-and-pokemon-mashup-art-mother-of-dragons-social.jpg

#TeamValor

Just got in from a 4 mile walk. Passed by two pokestops with lure modules. I see why they're so important now. I'm curious what my college campus looks like now that this game is out.

Some observations:

Ive found a glitch of some sort and im wondering if anyone else here has experienced it. If the game goes into battery saver mode the game will still be on and track my movement but touching the screen does nothing. Anyone else?

I'm impressed with how small the data footprint for this game is. Currently at level 6 with just under 30mb used.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom