Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

hell no brah. go take them out!

True

That KD mindset :smh:

:lol:

Ironically, the guy in your avy approves it

deserters :smh:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I still haven't changed my mind. Knowing myself that I'll stick with my first choice as usually. It's time to make Team Instinct shine in my hometown

Damn, I made a mistake by updating app on iOS. Unable to authenticate now. Oh well, I will try it again tomorrow

Last edited:
Here in the Bay Area, dudes have been walking into police stations for this game. Fremont PD is apparently a gym, and they had to start kicking people out :rofl:

Is Pokemon Go the new crack epidemic?
Mark my words when I tell you it is.
The similarities are uncanny...
People are out late at night roaming the streets for it.
People are ashamed to let other people know they are involved. It's tearing families apart. People are breaking into houses for it. It's affecting people's lives at home and work. Nintendo knew what they were doing. I'm deleting this app before I get too hooked. Maybe next week tho. I'm not about to keep stroking and get balls deep in a lady I know will get me hooked on the ill na na. Not I, said the fly.

Where can I find some fire type Pokemon? All the ***** I got are land, plant, flying and some water. I only have 1 charmander and that's the one I started off with. I can't seem to find any charmander and I need them damn candies

Sounds like you just gotta get your weight up

How bruh? If I can't beat the weakest ***** on their squad how am I supposed to do that?

Or is this just something where pay to play gamers gon' flourish?

I dont know honestly, hopefully one of the higher level guys chime in.

Alright I'm a level 19

My best advice is to just catch every pokemon that pops up regardless if you have it or not. Combine this with evolving while lucky eggs are in effect and you'll go up in levels.

With higher levels you'll have access to higher level Pokemon and then you can flourish in gyms.

*disclaimer* haven't spent a dime on the game and don't ever plan to do so

Last edited:
Where can I find some fire type Pokemon? All the ***** I got are land, plant, flying and some water. I only have 1 charmander and that's the one I started off with. I can't seem to find any charmander and I need them damn candies

hard to run into fire pokemon at a low level from my experience. best bet is to evolve and eevee and hope its a flare on. hatching an egg may get you one as well.

Last edited:
Here in the Bay Area, dudes have been walking into police stations for this game. Fremont PD is apparently a gym, and they had to start kicking people out :rofl:

Damn

Just told my family relatives to lock their door for 24/7

Don't want them to deal with people who just go inside their home w/o their permission :x

Last edited:
13669721_1261750403869852_5667432020453158682_n.jpg

How do I get a gyrodos?

That's all I need. These blue ****** finna pay. Imma get me a gyrodos and run this block.

Yesterday I ain't had time but today I got time kuz!!

Last edited:
How do I get a gyrodos?

That's all I need. These blue ****** finna pay. Imma get me a gyrodos and run this block.

Yesterday I ain't had time but today I got time kuz!!

Get you a Magikarp and collect 100 magikarp candies to evolve it into a Gyrados.

100 magikarp candies = 25 magikarp catches (each catch comes with 3 candies, then you get 1 extra one for transferring it) + the original magikarp = 26

Good luck catching 26 Magikarps :lol:

So I ran up on a level 10 and took out her evolved Geodude. (Idk all the names). As soon as I got done beating her *** the Growlith that took me out earlier popped right up and gave me a fresh L.

So I gotta run through the entire gym at once? I can't take one trainer out and go home with a W?

Maaaaan. Also I got no experience for beating that one trainer, do I gotta wash the whole gym for that too?

Last edited:
After hitting the bar we hit riverfront park in my town, my goodness people were everywhere, sidewalks packed, 10+ lures going off. Got some decent stuff. On my way out this evening I stopped by a small parking lot with 3 stops, dude had a lure on all 3 and I got a 230 Evee, 216 Clefairy. Best ones I've got yet at level 8

But damn I felt old walking around the park, so many kids

so you gotta hold a gym down 20hrs in order to get 10 coins?
Around my way gyms change color every hour. even right now 2am.

Times Square was a madhouse...had me and my girl standing by the subway entrance for 20 minutes catching Pokémon last night.:lol:

Yeah they need to work on that. Businesses and home owners should have a say if their place is a gym or pokestop.

I would be hot if my house is a gyn and random cats are just posting up by my fence all day and night

Back
Top Bottom