Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

My kids love this game man and they're mad little.

Good bonding tool. Makes walks more fun.

Anyways I haven't been doing any reading and I went ahead and joined that piru gang. There's a gym right next door and I ain't realize them ****** banging that crip.

They're deep too. I'm about to get my weight up and bring it to these crabs on the solo tip. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Where i live there's barely any Pokemon but man my office in midtown is in the middle of 3 Pokestops and people put lures on them all day :smokin Was eating today. Got mad work done and went from level 3 to almost 9 :lol:

Does selecting a Pokemon in your nearby help you in any way? Like point you in the right direction? There was a gengar I walked all around for but nothing

The eggs hatching gives me the same thrill as opening up a booster pack and praying to the PokeGods that I get a Charizard or any Holo Rare 
laugh.gif
 and the sadness when I only get a Rattata is the same as when I get this

Where i live there's barely any Pokemon but man my office in midtown is in the middle of 3 Pokestops and people put lures on them all day
smokin.gif
Was eating today. Got mad work done and went from level 3 to almost 9
laugh.gif
I just left your company a voicemail saying that @Biggie62 is playing video games on company time.

How are you mfs catching pokemon with CP levels at 700+ smh. All I find are 2-300 CP and I am at level 11.

Just got to level 9 and got a lucky egg. I have 13 mons I can evolve. Should I wait longer?

Last edited:
I think I'm over this game

Found a valor gym and would beat one of the Pokemon and was like 1k away from the prestige? Or whatever and it was giving me 100pts

Then glitch and make me lose

Then finally beat two of the three then I check and somehow the gym had lost 700pts

I wasn't gonna sit there for 3 hours to get the prestige to 7 or 8,000.

If I had hit the prestige I would have earned a spot in the gym? Or am I wrong. It's the only thing I'm annoyed about.

I saw a guy almost get hit by a car playing this today

You millennial's are a weird bunch
Yeah man I've never seen something like this. I don't understand it at all lol. I know I'm too old for Pokemon (32) but I just don't get it haha.

Last edited:
Nintendo should quit the gameboy games and just focus on this

Start setting up Pokemon Centers and get us more wild pokemon

Add in trading and 1v1 battles

How are you mfs catching pokemon with CP levels at 700+ smh. All I find are 2-300 CP and I am at level 11.
I'm happy as hell to get 200-300 right now 
laugh.gif

Quote:
Just got to level 9 and got a lucky egg. I have 13 mons I can evolve. Should I wait longer?
I did it at 23 and it was worth.. 13 is a good number. Especially if what they're evolving to is a new pokemon for you that's an easy 2k.. after that 1k a pop can't complain
Nintendo should quit the gameboy games and just focus on this

Start setting up Pokemon Centers and get us more wild pokemon

Add in trading and 1v1 battles
Once they add trading ya boy gonna be slanging them thangs on craigslist 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Trading sets up people making 2 accounts & ****.

Also sets up "cp1175 Gyrados for sale ($85)" ebay posts :lol:

Game is dope... the fact that everyone is a walking zombie is disgusting to watch. 

Where i live there's barely any Pokemon but man my office in midtown is in the middle of 3 Pokestops and people put lures on them all day :smokin Was eating today. Got mad work done and went from level 3 to almost 9 :lol:

I just left your company a voicemail saying that @Biggie62
is playing video games on company time.

As long as my billables are hitting their marks and the job is on or under budget my partners and managers don't care :lol:

And the positive is that at least the long hours the next 6-8 weeks won't feel as bad since we can take our minds off some things here and there :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom