Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

IMG_20200804_145328_499.jpg

anyone else getting random gifts from baskin robbins?

im nit even spinning a stop or anything, it just appears

It's apart of their sponsored gift thing with their partnership with Baskin robbins. I got rare candy from it so I'm happy 😂

as far as I know, yes.

yup, been confirmed, might be my best chance at a shiny

rayquaza is the only one that i really wouldnt mind getting as much of, i dont care if i have 50 but i aint go that much coins accumulated for rrd

dont care much for deoxys outside of catching one for the dex but a shiny would still be nice, i think i might be more interested in elgyem and completing the unown alphabet

not sure yet if i want to go ham as much for genesect as i do with rayquaza, i guess whatever gold coins i have leftover after rayquaza ill use on genesect because i would love a shiny

are there any reports on whats hatching for engima and unova week yet?

yup, been confirmed, might be my best chance at a shiny

rayquaza is the only one that i really wouldnt mind getting as much of, i dont care if i have 50 but i aint go that much coins accumulated for rrd

dont care much for deoxys outside of catching one for the dex but a shiny would still be nice, i think i might be more interested in elgyem and completing the unown alphabet

not sure yet if i want to go ham as much for genesect as i do with rayquaza, i guess whatever gold coins i have leftover after rayquaza ill use on genesect because i would love a shiny

are there any reports on whats hatching for engima and unova week yet?

enigma week is mons that look like other things apparently :lol:

unova week is self explanatory except there's 4 new releases: sewaddle, cottonee, emolga, and bouffalant (NY exclusive)

Unless deoxys or genesect become meta relevent, I'll get one or two for the dex and save remote raid passes for other stuff. at least rayquaza is top PVE dragon type.

I've caught damn near every dragon I've come across and not one shiny. No dratini or bagon shiny. Have y'all caught any?

same, i thought id have a shiny or 4* swablu and/or trapinch by now at least

i dont catch all i see on the field but i do a shiny check 99% of the time

ugh, no shiny rayqueezy

caught 6 and 5 of em are 2* :smh:

also i though all raids guarrantees some rare candies, i got zero on two of them

forgot to use an egg too, could have doubled up on all those experience, hoping to get to 40 before they remove the cap

Did 3 (thanks for the invite rfx45 rfx45 ) no shiny either. Prob end up being candy fodder on Tuesday

also noticed one of them no rare candy, but more TMs and potions on that one

Damn. Missed out on Rayquaza with you guys. Wish I wasn't at work. Sucks about the shinys and rare candy. They've been so random with the rewards as of late

thanks for joing, its nice to see people using actual ice attackers and not just what what the game auto-picks, makes the fight faster

i think i did get 2 fast tm on one of them but i have more than enough from doing gbl for one month, since i stopped doing gbl and rrd made it easier to just mass attack made it less essential to power up specific counters, just a bunch of tyranitar as usual :lol:

i am guilty of it too so i still have 50 fast tm’s and close to 80 charge tm’s, imma be using charge tm’s to mewtwo tho as my main raid attacker, just change it up depending on the mon

hah the other day just to clear bag space of fast TMs I went through all my legendaries and TMd the ones with the suboptimal fast move

storage management is my constant struggle, they need to open it up for more

im at 3k capacity and my hoarder mentality doesn't want me to toss anything out

i just used close 500 rare candies to max shadow mewtwo and get his second move and within 2-3 days i am back at 3k again :lol:

i hate it when i cant spin stops because my storage is full even though i just want to spin it to continue my daily streak

and yeah it looks like shiny rayquaza is hopeless, sucks but i was also hoping to finally get a shiny charmander/charizard, i still dont have one

last week i got a shiny charmander but its the one with the damn pikachu hat so i cant even evolve it!!!!

i cant make this sh*t up, raided with my bro and friend from san jose who invited us

long story short they both got a shiny and my brothers a 98 while mines a 2* and this is his 3rd time raiding for deoxys

i play and raid way more than them and no shiny rayquaza or deoxys and probably not get any genesect either

i know its all rng but sh*t imma end up quitting this game next week if this bs continues

57058E11-B83C-421C-B013-6C4405C94F06.jpeg

i was gon’ take a break with deoxys and just wanted it in the dex or help out my and friends if no one else is joining ‘em

i wanted to save for genesect next week but damn

At this point I'm just shiny hunting. Sucks that you have to blow a raid pass to shiny check, but tis the game.

im just overreacting cuz im salty :lol:

i just check and deoxys and genesect pretty much has no use (in pve or pvp) so i think im just gon try and use the free daily raid pass and save the remote for the next big one, only selling point of the two is being mythical nd cant be traded

Say what you want about Niantic, but they sure as hell know how to frustrate their patrons. Sucks to hear man.

I really just battle now with random teams (seeing people struggle when a Garbadour comes out makes it worth it), keeps expectations low and when I do win then it's a plus 😂

Aye need to get in on these nt raids. Still havent participated in a 5 star after all these years :frown::lol:. Closest was a 4 star.

I log in everyday and send/open gifts everyday. You can count on me for those “send a gift x times” task/research.
Pls add me:
3500 6833 4308

Back
Top Bottom