Police Brutality Discussion & Solutions...

Naw bruh, even if you've done nothing they still try to give you some trumped up charges kuz they just want to hit that quota. It's happened a couple of times n I'm still paying for court fees n something my PD could've gotten reduced to a misdemeanor as a first time offender n no one but the DA pressing charges, so kill that noise. They in it to get you. Sorry I can't go the MJ route n just change the color of my skin. These police know what they're doing, racial profiling is just as strong as ever.
100%v real talk

funny how you can comment on one specific video saying that the cops were justified.... then those who hate cops start making sarcastic comments about every video like we think every single action in every single situation is justified.... strawman arguments at its finest.

smh... logic doesn't prevail when you choose a side

Last edited:
Why, though?

Because a police officer is incapable of admitting to any wrong doing. They're lives are considered as more valuable then the "average citizen" and this is proven through actions. They abuse power and enforce authority. They're not there to protect or serve you if you think this is the case I genuinely feel sorry for you. They're there to FOLLOW ORDERS BLINDLY. And these so called "good cops" :lol: that's like saying "I'm gonna run for president to try to clean up politics" it's a joke. You're fighting fire with a gasoline. The truth is the bulk of society looks to others to be responsible for what they themselves in reality are solely responsible for. My cousin was murdered by cops when I was 11. He was unarmed and they dumped over 40 rounds into him in his own front yard. Didn't even make the news. But let somebody air a cop out like that. Statewide manhunt. I can go on but for u to truly understand where I'm coming from without labeling me as an "extremest" I suggest some light reading.

View media item 894238View media item 894239

Put cameras on cops that they cannot turn off or remove during their patrols, send the footage to a third party company so as to avoid internal corruption, when legal trouble is encountered footage is reviewed.

Put something similar to this (Only thought about for 15 seconds lol) and I'd stop having a bias toward cops.

society with a police force > society without a police force

At this point **** is so far gone that I agree with this statement. We couldn't just completely remove the police force. We'd have to start by changing it. Police should only be allowed to protect those who need it and to assist those who need help. If they are to outstep those boundaries at any point it should be fair game for people to defend themselves using lethal force if necessary with no prosecution. Cops are murderers thieves and liars

Put cameras on cops that they cannot turn off or remove during their patrols, send the footage to a third party company so as to avoid internal corruption, when legal trouble is encountered footage is reviewed.

Put something similar to this (Only thought about for 15 seconds lol) and I'd stop having a bias toward cops.

This sounds like it could be a good idea if executed correctly. Have some sort of watchdog organization instead of IA, that doesn't have a vested interest in the cases.

Last edited:
society with a police force > society without a police force

At this point **** is so far gone that I agree with this statement. We couldn't just completely remove the police force. We'd have to start by changing it. Police should only be allowed to protect those who need it and to assist those who need help. If they are to outstep those boundaries at any point it should be fair game for people to defend themselves using lethal force if necessary with no prosecution. Cops are murderers thieves and liars

if police are proven to be in the wrong you can already defend yourself using lethal force... word to tupac shooting those two narcs

^

Weren't those off-duty cops? I'm sure that you'd end up at the morgue riddled with dozens of bullet holes if you tried it on on duty cops with their partners around :lol:

Last edited:
The tupac thing was a high profile attempted assassination. Isolated incident. That's not going down with the average citizen. and for a cop to be proven in the wrong that has to happen in a court of law. And we see how that's been working out for us. Idk what kind of cops u all are encountering in the streets but it's LAPD out here. These a holes absolutely HATE being undermined. Mention a law to them that they are breaking or are unaware of and watch them spaz out on u. I've witnessed this first hand multiple times.

Last edited:
Don't understand how many of you cats think this **** is justifiable and then use reasoning that it's for our own good based on "thugs" or whatever the ******** media spews.
I know their are good cops out there that actually care. One helped me get my mind right after a domestic issue with my old lady.
We are discussing the ones that misuse their power.

Why, though?
Because a police officer is incapable of admitting to any wrong doing. They're lives are considered as more valuable then the "average citizen" and this is proven through actions. They abuse power and enforce authority. They're not there to protect or serve you if you think this is the case I genuinely feel sorry for you. They're there to FOLLOW ORDERS BLINDLY. And these so called "good cops"
laugh.gif
that's like saying "I'm gonna run for president to try to clean up politics" it's a joke. You're fighting fire with a gasoline. The truth is the bulk of society looks to others to be responsible for what they themselves in reality are solely responsible for. My cousin was murdered by cops when I was 11. He was unarmed and they dumped over 40 rounds into him in his own front yard. Didn't even make the news. But let somebody air a cop out like that. Statewide manhunt. I can go on but for u to truly understand where I'm coming from without labeling me as an "extremest" I suggest some light reading.

So in the very first sentence you make a statement that is 100% untrue and unsubstantiated. Solid.

The rest of this rant you're basically making an indictment on the system itself, not cops.  There are plenty of cops that aren't out there abusing power and are genuinely good dudes who got into LE as a civil servant.  

Whatever may have happened to your cousin really doesn't have anything other than influencing your view on "all" police based on that event that was carried out by 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001% of the police force.

I wouldn't call you an extremist however you're surely showing yourself to be myopic due to your surroundings and experiences.

the thing with cops is that they're drilled with the you vs us mentality.

if you're not one of them, you're against them.

These videos of police brutality are from all around America. Yeah I've lived most of my life in south central Los Angeles where police brutality is infamously bad. But don't act like only a small percentage of cops are idiots.

These videos of police brutality are from all around America. Yeah I've lived most of my life in south central Los Angeles where police brutality is infamously bad. But don't act like only a small percentage of cops are idiots.
I'm not the one quantifying the % of cops who are idiots.

You said this:
**** police. All of them. "Good" and bad.
I'm not here making over-generalizations man.  And you went on to describe how the "good" ones are just mindless drones with the higher ups at the controls. 

im anti bad cops... not anti cops

corruption will exist in any position of power... the whole point is to make checks and balances to negate it.

The video cams on each officer is a good idea...

This thread :lol: :smh:

Aren't you a cop? Or work in law enforcement in some type of capacity?

All for cops wearing cameras, not a fan of cops but definitely there are some good one that get a bad rap because of the bad ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom