Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Ok. Autopsy says he was shot in the front. So now I don't know what to believe. That Anderson Cooper interviewee said he was shot running away.

Ok. Autopsy says he was shot in the front. So now I don't know what to believe. That Anderson Cooper interviewee said he was shot running away.

Not only that's but the guy said that there was a "tussle" at the Officers window.
And the friend, where and or who is he?
He hasn't spoke out?
They have a gag order on him?
He's probably still in jail though.
There is a full video somewhere of the entire shooting, where is it? Police couldn't have confiscated all those phones, right?

Not only that's but the guy said that there was a "tussle" at the Officers window.
And the friend, where and or who is he?
He hasn't spoke out?
They have a gag order on him?
He's probably still in jail though.
There is a full video somewhere of the entire shooting, where is it? Police couldn't have confiscated all those phones, right?
The friend account is probably anonymous for good reason. It seems like the witness accounts are all significantly different. I dunno what to believe.

Last edited:
Mods must have been sleep all night. This thread went to s_ quick.
mean.gif
Rather than complain, why don't you contribute something?

Mods were here. They deleted almost a page of posts and who knows how many posters were removed

Mods were here. They deleted almost a page of posts and who knows how many posters were removed

Good.

@ anybody that really believes Wilson was seriously injured :smh:

The guy is standing over Brown's body instead of receiving medical attention for his serious facial injury.

Wilson didn't even call the shooting in. First thing he did was call for crowd control(he knew he just F'd up!). Not an EMT!

If Wilson really had an injury they would have said that from the beginning.

How do you explain no sign of struggle on Brown's body?

You said "anybody that believes Wilson was seriously injured SMH" : nobody said he was seriously injured though, just punched in the face

You said "the guy was standing over the body instead of receiving medical attention for his serious facial injury" : again it was allegedly just a punch, his adrenaline would have still been pumping so medical attention, nah

You said "first thing he did was call for crowd control" : first I've heard of this, explain

You said "how do you explain no sign of struggle on Michaels body" : the supposed altercation was through the window of the Officers car, if the autopsy report commented on this "no sign of struggle" it wouldn't matter because their would be no need struggle based on any testimony white or black

You said "if Wilson had an injury he would have said so from the beginning": it's my understanding Wilson hasn't said a thing about anything yet

I don't know, that post just didn't sound good is all

You said "anybody that believes Wilson was seriously injured SMH" : nobody said he was seriously injured though, just punched in the face

You said "the guy was standing over the body instead of receiving medical attention for his serious facial injury" : again it was allegedly just a punch, his adrenaline would have still been pumping so medical attention, nah

You said "first thing he did was call for crowd control" : first I've heard of this, explain

You said "how do you explain no sign of struggle on Michaels body" : the supposed altercation was through the window of the Officers car, if the autopsy report commented on this "no sign of struggle" it wouldn't matter because their would be no need struggle based on any testimony white or black

You said "if Wilson had an injury he would have said so from the beginning": it's my understanding Wilson hasn't said a thing about anything yet

1. The reports out now are stating that Wilson has fractures in his face.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ferguson-shooting-grand-jury-decide-october-charge-cop/story?id=25047905

2. If it was a punch there would have been signs on Brown's body

3. No EMT's were on the scene. They put Brown's body into a police suv after he had been face down in the middle of the street for hours.

4. No struggle means that Brown's body showed no signs of a physical fight.

5. So Wilson didn't talk with Ferguson Police Chief?

Enough with the mentally ill. That's not an excuse. The world is a better place without him.

Those policemen have families. They're already doing a tough job. I feel no sympathy. He deserved to get lit up.
This is literally the worst post I've ever read on NT. literally. Wow.

Troll or not doesn't really matter... You should really go out and experience life. It takes a certain type of individual to say something like that. WOW. Just pathetic, pitiful even

Employers don't know your race when you get interviewed. Obviously if you're black they wont mistake you for white in most situations.

What manner of foolishness is this? You must be used to getting interviewed over the phone. On WHAT application do they not ask for your race? I don't wanna go any further, if I do it'll turn into a personal attack and the mods might erase my post. Smh

All of my applications ask for my race, but when I would go in to the interview they didn't know what my race was. They all asked me after once I was hired.

Jim Hoft’s Unsourced Claim That Officer Darren Wilson Had an “Orbital Blowout Fracture of the Eye Socket”
A few problems in the dumbest man on the Internet’s narrative

By Charles JohnsonFollow @Green_Footballs

The entire right wing universe (including Drudge Report) is now screaming about this post by, yes, the Dumbest Man on the Internet again, claiming that anonymous sources told him officer Darren Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket” in a struggle with unarmed teenager Michael Brown: BREAKING REPORT: Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack | the Gateway Pundit.

It’s possible that someone did leak this information to Hoft, but I’ll remind my readers that Jim Hoft is probably the single most dishonest right wing blogger on the Internet as well as the dumbest, with a very long history of distorting facts and completely making stuff up to push his far right, often overtly racist agenda.

And there are some things to consider about Hoft’s claims this time as well, before lending them credibility they probably don’t deserve.

Here are the symptoms of an orbital blowout fracture:

View media item 1143752

The most common symptoms are bruising, tenderness and swelling around the eye; redness of the eye; double vision, ordiplopia (seeing two images at the same time); numbness of the cheek, nose or teeth; nose bleeds (epistaxis) [See figure 1].

Symptoms that typically indicate a more serious injury are pain on eye movement, double vision, air under the skin around the eye, and numbness of the cheek/mouth/nose on the side of the injury. Severe trauma may cause facial bone fractures, injury to the eye itself, and injuries to the skull/brain.

In the video taken by an eyewitness immediately after the shooting, officer Darren Wilson is seen walking calmly around the body with no signs of discomfort or injury, even though by this time he would have been in very serious pain.

Larger

Also, no ambulance was called for Wilson, and no first aid was administered by other officers, which seems odd if he had indeed suffered this type of serious injury — or any injury at all.

And there’s more evidence that Hoft is trying to pull a fast one again; here is the original image posted at the AAPOS site, showing a CT scan of a blowout fracture (on the left), compared to the image posted at Gateway Pundit by Hoft (on the right):
Original example CT scan (L), compared to altered image posted by Jim Hoft (R)

Notice the difference? In the version posted by Jim Hoft, the text at bottom right that says “UNIV OF IOWA” has been crudely erased. Caught you, Jim.

Was Hoft trying to mislead his readers into thinking this was the actual X-ray (or CT scan) of Darren Wilson? His text does not make it clear it wasn’t Wilson’s CT scan — and the words “UNIV OF IOWA” have been blacked out, quite deliberately.

If Hoft’s intent was to mislead, it worked. All over Twitter and right wing blogs, the wingnuts are raving about “Darren Wilson’s X-ray” that shows a fractured eye socket — but this is just a generic example image of an unknown person’s CT scan.

Time will tell if Wilson is going to claim he had this type of injury, but nobody should take Jim Hoft’s word for it.

And one more point while I’m at it; Hoft writes:

This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.

If that’s true, it’s highly disturbing that the St. Louis prosecutor’s office and the St. Louis County police department are leaking information to a far right hateblogger known for his unrelenting dishonesty, who uses a white supremacist hate group as a source.

Look at the bottom right hand corner where they erased the University of Iowa.

Naw what doesn't sound good is witness testimony that Michael Brown had surrendered and was still gunned down.
And no matter if Barney Fife got "hit" in the eye or not, the unarmed teenager SURRENDERED.
Put your gun away at that point and arrest him.
That would be proper protocol.

Back
Top Bottom