Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

nahman

lucky dont sit here and tell me forget it bruh do you

i been to ATL before more than once, all them black dollars were in Lenox when i went, you need to post up tomorrow

do you speak out in the community?

nah talk to me right now

lets connect on this simple matter, what you wanna do about?

hit me via email if you want to know what I`m doing in the community, I`m in the trenches literally bruh. Them black dollars being in Lenox is the issue, nobody is saying don't buy Polo, but why not help support a Black Clothing company? Why not work towards creating Black Supplement stores instead of going to GNC? You can't tell me what I am or not doing because I don't announce it on Niketalk. Like I said point blank Blacks need to work on creating wealth and building economic bases, if you aren't for that then you aint someone I can rock with point blank.

Anyone else thinks the unattended police car was left there on purpose? It would give the police a reason to use tear gas and clear everyone out.

I think it was left there on purpose but I thought it was more like "let them blow off steam on this car as opposed to violence" but you could be right. All I know is that id be shocked if it wasn't left there on propose. It just felt out of place and put there for whatever reason

Okay now I see looting for the first time. Before this I felt like everything was getting exaggerated.

Last edited:
Gotta get their liquor smh

Now you see the thugs ruining it for the people trying to peacefully protest

Last edited:
wilsons grave injuries...including the fractured eye socket

photos being released of wilson's grave injuries... including the fractured eye socket

B3QghGkCcAAVwnw.jpg

B3Qgfx1IEAA9T_v.jpg:large

Last edited:
hit me via email if you want to know what I`m doing in the community, I`m in the trenches literally bruh. Them black dollars being in Lenox is the issue, nobody is saying don't buy Polo, but why not help support a Black Clothing company? Why not work towards creating Black Supplement stores instead of going to GNC? You can't tell me what I am or not doing because I don't announce it on Niketalk. Like I said point blank Blacks need to work on creating wealth and building economic bases, if you aren't for that then you aint someone I can rock with point blank.

first off my dude

i support black businesses..............i support businesses of other communities also with that being said

i didnt say what you didnt do it was more so of asking

dont take my NT persona for a fool

nothing wrong with supporting a black clothing company pretty sure ive done plenty of that............what black clothing company should i be supporting right now?

what black supplement stores do you speak of? i will hit your email matter fact

first off my dude

i support black businesses..............i support businesses of other communities also with that being said

i didnt say what you didnt do it was more so of asking

dont take my NT persona for a fool

nothing wrong with supporting a black clothing company pretty sure ive done plenty of that............what black clothing company should i be supporting right now?

what black supplement stores do you speak of? i will hit your email matter fact

I`m not taking anything as a fool, I said out of anyone on NT you should be the last questioning supporting black companies. If I say "hey instead of going to wal mart for food, lets go to this black owned farmers market", how is that an issue? what needs to be elaborated on?

Back
Top Bottom