Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

^ That's sad that it happened, the officer deserves whatever punishment. But I don't know why it has to be another black and white thing. Y'all didn't notice his partner was black? Maybe it's just an officer who despises CRIMINALS no matter what race and that suspect pissed him off at the wrong time. The media needs y'all to click their news articles, so they will likely use race for you to click. I understand that some white officers may hate black people, but white officers also shoot white people but news media won't bother to promote it because it won't make them money. Black on Black crimes happen more frequently than these white cops on black crimes. White on white crimes happen more than white officer on black crimes. And for those white racist officers, they just probably hate people with the "Thug Life" because it gives them a hard time each time they have to encounter them. So you have to ask, does a Black or any race man have no choice but to be a thug? Because any man has freedom to be what they want. I think rap music has a strong influence on how people act. I don't think it's right to generalize all white officers as racist crooked cops, nor that all black men are thugs.

Call it a night.

Get back to that drawing board tomorrow.

It's sad that someone can't give an opinion here anymore without being slightly bashed. Ironically it's hypocrite to claim someone is a "SWS" or "racist" when they themselves are racist and can't admit to it. I got other people PMing me and telling me I'd be roasted if I don't side with the black victims. I went and posted an unbias post and these "guys" can't even respond back with an appropriate reasonable comment. And I'm not even white. I didn't come to argue with anybody. It's these same people that make the whole situation worst. It's sad really.

Last edited:
It's sad that someone can't give an opinion here anymore without being slightly bashed. Ironically it's hypocrite to claim someone is a "SWS" or "racist" when they themselves are racist and can't admit to it. I got other people PMing me and telling me I'd be roasted if I don't side with the black victims. I went and posted an unbias post and these "guys" can't even respond back with an appropriate reasonable comment. And I'm not even white. I didn't come to argue with anybody. It's these same people that make the whole situation worst. It's sad really.

How are these same people making the whole situation "worst"? :lol:

^ That's sad that it happened, the officer deserves whatever punishment. But I don't know why it has to be another black and white thing. Y'all didn't notice his partner was black? Maybe it's just an officer who despises CRIMINALS no matter what race and that suspect pissed him off at the wrong time. The media needs y'all to click their news articles, so they will likely use race for you to click. I understand that some white officers may hate black people, but white officers also shoot white people but news media won't bother to promote it because it won't make them money. Black on Black crimes happen more frequently than these white cops on black crimes. White on white crimes happen more than white officer on black crimes. And for those white racist officers, they just probably hate people with the "Thug Life" because it gives them a hard time each time they have to encounter them. So you have to ask, does a Black or any race man have no choice but to be a thug? Because any man has freedom to be what they want. I think rap music has a strong influence on how people act. I don't think it's right to generalize all white officers as racist crooked cops, nor that all black men are thugs.
you typed all this without addressing the main issue here. People would not be making this a black/white thing if white criminals were being hurt, killed, apprehended, etc at the same rate as black people. What else can you say when white dudes are shooting up theaters and schools and being taken to trial, while black dudes are being murdered for petty crimes Or for simply being black?

I'm genuinely grateful that I'm not 100% white and didn't grow up in a white community, otherwise i wouldve ended up like dudes like you that have ZERO idea what they're talking about

Last edited:
you typed all this without addressing the main issue here. People would not be making this a black/white thing if white criminals were being hurt, killed, apprehended, etc at the same rate as black people. What else can you say when white dudes are shooting up theaters and schools and being taken to trial, while black dudes are being murdered for petty crimes?
they call teh white ones.. "mentally disturbed".. which means.. i dont wanna call him what he really is.. like the guy who crashed the plane i said.. TERRORIST.. they said.. look at his medical history.. i said.. DAMN the medical history.. hes a terrorist

they call teh white ones.. "mentally disturbed".. which means.. i dont wanna call him what he really is.. like the guy who crashed the plane i said.. TERRORIST.. they said.. look at his medical history.. i said.. DAMN the medical history.. hes a terrorist

Hell, just a month or so ago, that white dude in AZ killed a few people and he was tasered by the police. They didn't shoot him down, even though he shot and killed people.

Last edited:
you typed all this without addressing the main issue here. People would not be making this a black/white thing if white criminals were being hurt, killed, apprehended, etc at the same rate as black people. What else can you say when white dudes are shooting up theaters and schools and being taken to trial, while black dudes are being murdered for petty crimes Or for simply being black?

I'm genuinely grateful that I'm not 100% white and didn't grow up in a white community, otherwise i wouldve ended up like dudes like you that have ZERO idea what they're talking about

You're not comprehending what I'm saying, white criminals do get hurt, killed, apprehended, etc. It's the media that doesn't show it all. Nor does it show much of black on black crimes. How do you know if black dudes are getting killed for simply being black or if ALL are getting murdered for petty crimes and not white people? Do all black victims die because they are black? Why do you assume that? So black on black crimes happen because the victim is black? How did you get the idea that I'm a non-white man that grew up in an all white community? Come on man this is the true issue, you make assumptions and don't even go by facts.

so you implying all criminals are black? lmao

I don't know where you're getting that from, probably to make me seem like the villain here, but nice attempt.

Hell, just a month or so ago, that white dude in AZ killed a few people and he was tasered by the police. They didn't shoot him down, even though he shot and killed people.

There are other black people who got tasered for committing crimes, but never got shot...some never even got tasered at all.

Some people always have that perception of every time a black man is getting chased down for a crime, he will get shot, when in reality, that DOES NOT HAPPEN all the time.

Last edited:
Black people in America are 31 times more likely to be killed by the police than white people.

Black people don't commit 31 times the violent crime or even assault officers 31 times more than whites

The media has nothing to do with those facts.

Last edited:
The media NEVER talks about white on white crime, though.
And I know you not trying to compare the treatment of black people by police to the treatment of white people by police. We've already been given proof that's it's a huge disparity. White criminals are more likely to survive an encounter with the police than a criminal or innocent black man. You can't deny that.

You said -"Some people always have that perception of every time a black man is getting chased down for a crime, he will get shot, when in reality, that DOES NOT HAPPEN all the time."

Hell, most Black men fear every time they get pulled over by the police, they might get shot. No matter if they're innocent or guilty.

And I know you not trying to compare the treatment of black people by police to the treatment of white people by police. We've already been given proof that's it's a huge disparity. White criminals are more likely to survive an encounter with the police than a criminal or innocent black man. You can't deny that.

You said -"Some people always have that perception of every time a black man is getting chased down for a crime, he will get shot, when in reality, that DOES NOT HAPPEN all the time."

Hell, most Black men fear every time they get pulled over by the police, they might get shot. No matter if they're innocent or guilty.
because justice is mostly served in WonW or BonW crimes..

because justice is mostly served in WonW or BonW crimes..

Basically... OJ the only ***** to get away with murdering a W person and all of sudden, we "even." Now it's like they have to get a hundred more. And it's being done by the police. Makes it easier to excuse.

Exactly, the media NEVER talks about white on white crime. Which leads to people believing only white people commit crime on blacks, when in fact, white people commit crimes on whites too, actually likely more than they commit crime on blacks. You slightly contradicted yourself, how is it a huge disparity when you mentioned the media never talks about white on white crime? That's a reason why you perceive it as a huge disparity because the media shows white officer on black crime.

You have to ask yourself, why would a man of color put himself in a position to be confronted by the Police? Like I said, people have a choice, and going back to my initial point, rap music plays a huge influence on any race of a man to be a thug.

Exactly, the media NEVER talks about white on white crime. Which leads to people believing only white people commit crime on blacks, when in fact, white people commit crimes on whites too, actually likely more than they commit crime on blacks. You slightly contradicted yourself, how is it a huge disparity when you mentioned the media never talks about white on white crime? That's a reason why you perceive it as a huge disparity because the media shows white officer on black crime.

You have to ask yourself, why would a man of color put himself in a position to be confronted by the Police? Like I said, people have a choice, and going back to my initial point, rap music plays a huge influence on any race of a man to be a thug.

How did I contradict myself? Haha
The media NOT showing white on white crimes gives the false notion that white people are not violent. Therefore they do not pose a threat to police. Constantly showing black on black crime gives the false notion that all black people are a threat. And when I say huge disparity, I'm talking about statistics not media coverage. Statistically, blacks are more likely to be killed or injured by police than white people.

When you say "put yourself in a position to be confronted" that shows your ignorance. How do me driving home from work put me in a position for police to snatch my doors open in broad daylight with their guns drawn? What did I do to put myself in that position? Btw, the last time this happened, I was listening to R&B. Can't believe people still using rap as an excuse in 2015. Haha! Like hardcore rock ain't violent. But like Chris Rock said "it's alright, cause it's all white." Also, I love rap music, so that makes me a thug? Guess you never been to a rap concert. According to you, white teenagers should be the one's getting killed by police since they are the majority of rap fans.

Last edited:
That video is disgusting and I'm sure most other police murders went just like that but our brothers didn't have anyone to record for them

I'm a pessimist. Here are my two cents:

There will always be willfully racist individuals. I give it a disclaimer of willfully because I think everyone has had a racist thought. But the willfully racist are perpetually looking for a scapegoat to place their inner deeper frustrations on and racism just happens to be an easy (albeit wrong and lazy) solution to that problem. This country's government and police force (and arguably military) has always been racist and perpetrated violence on minorities, particularly blacks and indigenous peoples, and will continue to do so. It is a position of utter defeat but fighting the power is equally idealistic. Get your head out of the clouds and just play society's stupid game. And instead of complaining about our society's ills, go try to help as many people as you can who are in ****tier situations than you are because there's a multitude of them. And before anyone gets their panties in a bunch: I need this advice just as much as (if not more than) everyone else. I think the simple fact of me taking the time to write this outs me as a hypocrite so save it. Complaining about your situation (especially as an American) is kind of ridiculous when there is genocide, widespread poverty and starvation going on elsewhere. Let's close this thread and replace it with a "Do a good deed for the less priveleged" thread. But, ****, I ain't doing it. I already excused myself with hypocrisy. Any righteous people in here? Also, anyone who religiously purchases Nikes and complains about being subjugated and marginalized has to see the irony in that, no? "Ya'll priorities is ****** up, put energy in wrong ****." He was speaking directly to us, people.

What??? Many black people DO NOT put themselves in a position to be confronted by police and still get @$@%@$ over anyway.

If rap music was this huge influence that you think it is, this country would be overrun by criminals (which clearly isn't the case), seeing how most rap videos have 20+ million views on Youtube these days. People of all races have been criminals and "thugs" throughout civilization; did rap music create the Italian Mafia, Irish gangs, Yakuza, etc. too?

Last edited:
Wow that vid is absolutely tragic. Disgusting act by the officer. With this evidence, if he don't got to serve time then I'm goona lose all hope in the justice system.

The media NOT showing white on white crimes gives the false notion that white people are not violent. Therefore they do not pose a threat to police. Constantly showing black on black crime gives the false notion that all black people are a threat. And when I say huge disparity, I'm talking about statistics not media coverage. Statistically, blacks are more likely to be killed or injured by police than white people.

When you say "put yourself in a position to be confronted" that shows your ignorance. How do me driving home from work put me in a position for police to snatch my doors open in broad daylight with their guns drawn? What did I do to put myself in that position? Btw, the last time this happened, I was listening to R&B. Can't believe people still using rap as an excuse in 2015. Haha! Like hardcore rock ain't violent. But like Chris Rock said "it's alright, cause it's all white." Also, I love rap music, so that makes me a thug? Guess you never been to a rap concert. According to you, white teenagers should be the one's getting killed by police since they are the majority of rap fans.

Second paragraph is SO REAL!!!

Lol.. Rap music? Really?

The notion that White people are not violent? To ignorant people? Because last I checked, white people used violence to build this country. White people were a huge factor in World Wars that caused major tragedy. I don't see much black on black crime more than white officer on black crime due to again, news media trying to gain some attention. Why are blacks more likely to be killed by police? Because statistics also say they are more likely to commit crimes which these white officers always have that notion.

So you're saying you've been in a position where you didn't do anything but got cops on you with their guns drawn? What neighborhood is this? They may have thought you matched a suspect's description. Did they use racist terms? If you live in the hood, you have a choice of moving out. And I'm referring to hardcore rap music and hardcore fans, I like some rap myself, but no that doesn't make anyone a thug, but can influence another person down the street. Last I heard, some rap songs talk about killing, slapping ****, doing drugs, etc. I don't listen to a lot of hardcore rock, but when I did, it didn't talk about killing the police.

Let me ask you this, would you rather be in America, or would you rather be in a third world country?

Last edited:
Last I heard, some rap songs talk about killing, slapping ****, doing drugs, etc. I don't listen to a lot of hardcore rock, but when I did, it didn't talk about killing the police.

If you can't understand that the whole "cop-killing" thing is an artful expression of frustration/anger and is actually social commentary then there is no hope for you. Go join a fundamentalist church or some ****.

Also, taking drugs as inherently bad is a completely moral judgement so you can stop with that. I met horrible people sober their entire lives and drug addicts with hearts of gold.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom