Post photographic images of yourself

792851181_JBJQg-M.jpg

I am going to go on record and say thytkerjobs is definitely good looking.

No offense but ehh on those acid wash jeans.  Throw your hair back in a ponytail, bust out the big sunglasses, big pocketbook and you would be killing it.

for real, that's NOTHING how i pictured hovkid to look.
has Jrose5 ever posted a pic? is he even black? the only identity son has is actually jalen rose.

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Blink I can no longer tell if you're smashing or not with these Carlton-esque get ups you be sporting
grin.gif
Coincidentally, Karlton BanKs was one of my line names
roll.gif

But I'm getting old fam, had to switch it up a bit. I still wear t's and hoodies from time to time.
With a K?! So KREATIVE
eek.gif

%$*$#** Kappas
laugh.gif
... but nah though I feel you.. I be on my peacoat demo at times.. you know, dress shoes with my pants actually on my waist and what not..
grin.gif

roll.gif
It is what it is my dude. That picture I posted was actually the first bow tie I've ever tied on my own. Had me in the mirror about to say F this

So that's HovKid!

and
laugh.gif
steam you guise are too much..
smh.gif

I hope I don't go to my game later and have to catch up on 200 pages
nerd.gif

p.s. Blink did you make it here for FISS?

Spoiler [+]
n1099140046300487719070.jpg

Originally Posted by AJChick23

p.s. Blink did you make it here for FISS?

Nope. We had to go to some collegiate summit at UGA so that road trip got axed. But we supposed to be coming to Florida for spring break though. Was it live?

Blink:

I didn't go, but most people said it was lame..

I heard the Zetas performance got booed..very loudly.
also Iotas and SGRho won it.

Dang. Getting booed has to be awful. And I still haven't seen an Iota since I been in the Bond, and now they're winning step shows?
laugh.gif

I'm ready to see how you all get down in Fla. though.

Back
Top Bottom