Post Pics of your KOBE Collections!!!

^ That is one sweet looking display cabinet, and the shoes are sweet also :D
happy.gif

And trunkz550, those shoes look amazing, I still can't believe you got those for a little over $100 :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Some nice shoes to go with a nice display.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Trunkz, how much did u pay?

and mikesemoto good lord man, adopt me.,
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kobe Bryant is the G.O.A.T.

EDD. did u just gert those sunshines off ebay? cuz the price got to steep for my blood.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sup Gary, I got the all-stars for 107.75. Yeah I know! CRAZY! Now my OG KB8 I collection is complete. Praise God man. Just copped the MPLS the other day and had to UDS them. But I think my all-time favorite kobe shoe is the OG Adidas KB8 I All-Stars and the black/white's.

GARYtheWHITE: Yeah I got them off ebay. I paid a lot more than trunkz550 paid for his KB8s, I'm so jealous, I want thoase bad.

why was the guy selling them?

Not sure why he was selling the KB8's but he might not have known what he had. These shoes were NDS and he had them listed as "Adidas Crazy 8's." That's probably why not many people noticed them and I just happend to see the picture and the price and I took advantage of it (Thank you JESUS!).

those purple lasers are :wow:
eek.gif
when did those release and where?

*i knew they released but where? are they like asia exclusive or something cause i only see those on ebay, dont see alot of people rockin those in the bay

I'm going to post my updated collection as soon as I pick up my last pair that has been sittin at mom's house for the past week.

^^ No worries bukaykay, we all started somewhere :D
happy.gif

I'll be posting some updated pics within the next week or so, just as soon as I get my camera back from my brother >:
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom