post teams who should have accomplished more then what they did

In sports,stuff happens,people arent always 100 percent,some underdogs rise up etc.

then what's the point of this thread... we can say that all of the examples in this thread could be attributed to someone rising up at the right time...

Spurs 04,06,08....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by jmause3

my Cowboys for the last 3 years. SMH
Word
tired.gif
Double word.
tired.gif

Don't forget these guys...........

2555433274_cb86727517.jpg

Missing all those gotdamn freethrows in Game 7.
smh.gif

Some that i haven't seen in this thread.

Eagles of this decade - 5 NFC Championship game appearances with only one SB appearance and no rings to show for it
Packers of the 90's - They had the potential to win more than 1
Florida St in the 90's - They were arguably the best team in the decade yet they won only 2 nat'l championships
Georgetown in the 80's - 3 Championship game appearances w/ only 1 title. They were the favorites in all their matchups, too.

. 00's raiders
smh.gif
#*!+##+ tuck rule
late 60s/70s/early 80s raiders. 90s niners, 80s giants/bears/cowboys

Magic & the Lake show vs. MJ. lakers last yr.
98 VIkings, USC in 05,
sick.gif
vince young
smh.gif

I could go on forever
laugh.gif

The 2006 Minnesota Twins...

We had the MVP, Cy Young winner, and the batting champion...
smh.gif

And to top it off, we lost Kirby that year... RIP
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rodriguez348

The Lakers before Phil got there with Nick Van Exel, Eddie Jones, Shaq, Rick Fox , Robert Horry and Kobe coming off the bench.

GOD Bless you Sir. This was a GREAT Laker squad. They should have at least got 1 title out of that package. This was when my boy Kobe was the sixth man. Iwould also have to say the late 90's Heat with Voshon Lenard, Tim Hardaway, Zo, Mash, and P.J. Brown. They gave the Bulls a good series in those playoffs.The late 90's Pacers also gave the Bulls some go as well.

The most painful for me was the 2004 Cubs. Most talented baseball team I can remember not even making the postseason.
tired.gif

Patterson CF
Garciaparra SS
Sosa RF
Alou LF
Ramirez 3B
Lee 1B
Barrett C
Walker 2B

Zambrano
Maddux
Prior
Wood
Clement

With Dempster in the bullpen along with Borowski.

Their defense sucked, but how this team didn't do more will forever haunt me. This is the team that got Steve Stone fired for calling them out for suckingin every late season game. I agreed with Stone, this team shoulda won 100 games, they finished THIRD in their own division.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

my Cowboys for the last 3 years. SMH
I guess you can count them if you're talking about getting past the first round of the playoffs, but I never saw that team as a super bowlcaliber team. Maybe they looked like it on paper, and by paper I mean the names on the roster, but they never has me sold that they were anything more then afirst or second round team(s)

Back
Top Bottom