\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Deal is done on the Turbo.

Trading my M3 in to my boss tomorrow unless someone here wants to scoop it up for a deal before then.
Congrats famb
nthat.gif

Trading my M3 in to my boss tomorrow unless someone here wants to scoop it up for a deal before then.

:nerd:

EVO > M3 > 911 Turbo

Love the progression bro! Can't wait for the pics and your impression compared to your previous cars. This thread continues to get better! Congrats Nelson, so much win here

Congrats bro. Hope the ownership is everything you dreamed of. Can't imagine how excited you are as a P-car enthusiast.
My man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
can't wait to see pics of it. One of my favorite cars ever.

Once again, German Horses
pimp.gif

congrats bro!!

The 997 is a beast

Congrats famb
nthat.gif
Congrats!
smokin.gif
I wonder how long until you get the gt3
laugh.gif

Congrats Nelson
pimp.gif
dam papi
frown.gif
congrats on the turbo tho
smokin.gif
Grats on the porrshhhhh
nerd.gif

EVO > M3 > 911 Turbo

Love the progression bro! Can't wait for the pics and your impression compared to your previous cars. This thread continues to get better! Congrats Nelson, so much win here
Thanks y'all, appreciate it greatly.

it should be here Monday. Can't wait.

Disappointing to see how many newer 911s on the market are automatic. Had no idea. It's like under 20%
This is why I'm hoping the 997 turbo manual coupe goes up in value. SO MANY of the ones out there are automatics and/or convertibles

Rock clapping gif...

Completely expect you to trade this in for a GT3 within 10 months
laugh.gif
Im not opposed to this 
laugh.gif

Congrats! I just made an offer on a 6-speed 997 C2S myself. They are rare birds indeed and that chassis deserves nothing less than a true manual transmission. I absolutely hated PDK but 2 minutes in the 6-speed and I was hooked. Be sure to post pics when it gets in :smile:

Thoughts on this 1995 BMW 525i?

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5748226166.html

I don't know much about cars but im looking to get an everyday car. I know its not the best on gas but I've always liked this car.

What questions are tje most important to ask the seller and what should i listen for when i get there?

Also, how reliable is this car? And is 171k miles too much?

Thanks yall.

Last edited:

I don't know much about cars but im looking to get an everyday car. I know its not the best on gas but I've always liked this car.

What questions are tje most important to ask the seller and what should i listen for when i get there?

Thanks yall.

if you're looking for a cheap daily/beater try japanese would save you some headaches and some change 171k is pretty high but for 3k thats mileage is common

Last edited:

Thanks yall.

If you're looking for an everyday car that's reliable I would stay away from this. Not knowing the maintenance history it can be very expensive in the future.

Yea, no way in hell I'd buy a used BMW with 171k miles, for 3 grand. You're just asking for problems.

Thanks yall.

Get a low to mid 2000s civic/accord instead.

No reason to buy a 20+ year old BMW near the end of its life just because of the name.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom