\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Joined Oct 30, 2012
Randomly came to mind and I did a quick search. I found a one owner RSX Type S from 2004 for 6k with 135k miles on it. I'm tempted to check it out lol these cars have amazing performance potential. I've seen it first hand.
Not trying to throw shade at u but u keep bouncing around between cars. U should try and stack up some cash and get something u really want, rather than settling for something. Is there a reason u can't wait to buy something else in the future
Yeah. Paying 340 a month for something that's lost its value and I could be driving something I enjoy with a lower monthly payment. I get where you're coming from though. I just drove the car and it's really good interior and exterior wise. Clutch feels good, picks up without hesitation. The car is of course more forgiving than the S2000 I drove but I felt comfortable in it. It's got potential for plans down the road if I were to go a specific route. It reminds me of the integra I had before the Civic so the body style is appealing. We're talking numbers though right now so whatever they say I'll see.

Joined Aug 26, 2009
^ You just going to want the S2k. Just chill, pay off the car note. We talkin cars here B, its a depreciating asset, unless its some type of collector stuff. No shade, but def stack and just pay off your current debts. No point in going backwards.

Joined Oct 5, 2012
You're gonna get the Acura and in a month you're gonna see an old man in an s2k and wish you waited

Joined Oct 30, 2012
^ You just going to want the S2k. Just chill, pay off the car note. We talkin cars here B, its a depreciating asset, unless its some type of collector stuff. No shade, but def stack and just pay off your current debts. No point in going backwards.

You're gonna get the Acura and in a month you're gonna see an old man in an s2k and wish you waited
Actually backed out of the Acura. Thought it over last night and realized I can wait six months plus stack mad money with my job. I'm better off and feel more comfortable buying from my own dealership combined with the perks of the discount. I can get one that we're selling for 15-16k for only 10-11k. Time to hustle and grind. :pimp:

Joined Mar 25, 2000
Just catching up.

Land cruisers are expensive because they are loaded and have no options. Overseas they sell better because they have cheaper trim levels. For that kind of money I'd rather have a Rover. Like the way older LCs look. As for how they sell besides the one lady with a white one in my neighborhood I never see one on the road.

Best car commercial to me is the 1997 Nissan Maxima after the car wash with the birds trying to poop on it. All set to Danger zone.

Joined Jan 29, 2007

Fire

Anyway... here's my semi-goal for "Big Red"...

**this isn't my car but the look I'm going for without the wheels...**

No mechanic will touch an auto start alarm... so I might be stuck with Benz dealership with that one.

And wanna throw 2 sets of components and a 10"...

[emoji]128553[/emoji] Good thing I have 60 years to get it done [emoji]128530[/emoji]

FOr the record. I have a '96 S320 140k... had her about 10 years now, for real

Last edited:
Joined Nov 5, 2012

Fire

Anyway... here's my semi-goal for "Big Red"...

**this isn't my car but the look I'm going for without the wheels...**

No mechanic will touch an auto start alarm... so I might be stuck with Benz dealership with that one.

And wanna throw 2 sets of components and a 10"...

[emoji]128553[/emoji] Good thing I have 60 years to get it done [emoji]128530[/emoji]

FOr the record. I have a '96 S320 140k... had her about 10 years now, for real
Big body benz :pimp:

Joined Aug 26, 2009
Actually backed out of the Acura. Thought it over last night and realized I can wait six months plus stack mad money with my job. I'm better off and feel more comfortable buying from my own dealership combined with the perks of the discount. I can get one that we're selling for 15-16k for only 10-11k. Time to hustle and grind. :pimp:
Good choice my dude. Patient and enjoy the process of getting the thing you actually want instead of a substitute.

Joined Dec 29, 2013

Lift kit and sliders on. Tint installed. Needs wheels and tires and some lighting and it should be done deal for now.

Last edited:
Joined Oct 30, 2012
Good choice my dude. Patient and enjoy the process of getting the thing you actually want instead of a substitute.
Exactly. With 3k for a down payment on top of the trade in offer at my job I'd actually be positive equity in six months.

Joined Jan 3, 2005
Watched Porsche vids the last 2 hours, leaves house and gets pulled on around a corner by a white 997 GT3 making miraculous noises [emoji]128525[/emoji]. #Goals

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now