POST YOUR COLOGNE (or perfume) vol. pics & descriptions or %$%#

Originally Posted by wj4

burberry-touch-5-mini-70680.jpg
pimp.gif

Give JV Vintage or Rock a try, it is one of the best out there.

My rotation.

JV Vintage - Has a more wood and sweet smell, great for night time.
243463_large.jpg

JV - Great for all day long, not too strong but has a nice scent.
John_Varvatos_Cologne.jpg

PS Extreme - Most a daytime cologne, has a more spring/summer scent but great all year long.
Paul_Smith_Ext_Men_EDT_Spry_100ml_1361.JPG_1361.jpg

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

creed if you want to spend some $$ is the best hands down imo, any of them.

gucci pour homme ii is real good

lots of others

dont be the dude wearing acqua di gio in 2010
Gucci II is
pimp.gif

I read the first post like yeah thats my %$# right there thinking more people would be on, but then no one else posted, fools really need to check it out,every female i met when i rock it be on my....

lots of others

nerd.gif
I just put some on an hour ago.

I definitely wanna cop a bottle of Creed though. Virgin island water seems dope. Any stores I can go to check it out though? This *%#% is pretty exclusiveround here.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Givenchy%20pi%20MEN.jpg
This gets high praise from the net, so I blind bought this. I ended up trying to force myself to like it.. it's an all-right cologne... but too fruity. It honestly could pass for a girl fragrance. Plus it doesn't last for more than like 2 hours (well... my bottle at least).

we all have our preferences, but i don't think its too fruity or close to resembling a women's perfume...its not too strong or overpowering...and itcould be the bottle you got because the last one i had, it would last for 6 hrs...in the club...
pimp.gif
...i need that polo double black...will see if i can findit for the low

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

lots of others

nerd.gif
I just put some on an hour ago.

I definitely wanna cop a bottle of Creed though. Virgin island water seems dope. Any stores I can go to check it out though? This *%#% is pretty exclusive round here.
i mean don't get me wrong it smells good and i still have a bottle but lotta dudes who wear it shower in it and it got about as "playedout" as a scent can get.

i got creed at a bergdorf. but if you don't want to smell it first (bad idea imo it's like $150 make sure you like it) you can get it on amazon andother places online.

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

jordan_cologne.jpg
laugh.gif
This was my first cologne back in middle school.  I bought that and the 12s within the same week...felt like a million bucks.

FYI...you cats should find a local spot that sell colognes for cheap.  Don't go to department stores. 

Since my Bvlgari is running low, I picked this up today.  I paid $30 for a medium size one, the same size sells for $55 at Macy's.  It smells almost identical to the Bvlgari except it's a bit stronger.

To the cat asking, you can buy YSL stuff at nearly any department stores...not online only.
YSL_L%27Homme_Men_Retail_PH.JPG

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Creed is
pimp.gif

The price is
sick.gif
eek.gif
 i just looked it up, 150-200 is crazy for cologne.  i've never even heard of it.

Back
Top Bottom