POST YOUR COLOGNE (or perfume) vol. pics & descriptions or %$%#

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

For the day:

For nights:

227M.jpg
^ The greatest cologne...EVER
seriously... i wanted to rape this guy at my job just because he was wearing this.....

gentlemen- please do not underestimate the power of scent.... seriously. invest in a nice cologne. i cant even articulate what an incredible smelling man does to a woman
THIS.

I love perfume! I wear Miss Dior Cherie, Philosophy's Amazing Grace, Covet, Viktor and Rolf's Flowerbomb, YSL's Parisienne.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

do you guys wear cologne every day? i barely wear it to be honest. seems really weird to be smelling like cologne during the day like im not gonna put some on to go out to lunch or class or somethin
laugh.gif

agreed, its kinda feminine to have on cologne 24/7. unless im going to a party, club, or date i just use deodorant

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

do you guys wear cologne every day? i barely wear it to be honest. seems really weird to be smelling like cologne during the day like im not gonna put some on to go out to lunch or class or somethin
laugh.gif

agreed, its kinda feminine to have on cologne 24/7. unless im going to a spot with females i just use deodorant
cosign

Because I'm in uniform majority of my life right now I don't wear any "smell good" until the weekend, and that's if I'm going out. 

But when I do....

dolce_gabbana_one.jpg

It works just fine for me...

61178M.jpg

I see you guys know about how sick this is.
antidote2.jpg

Women go crazy when they smell this. Yet so few know about it..... I think it is better that way.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

anybody have some good sites that have good prices? i have one site thats not bad but i was just wondering if anyone knows

some more good ones
Perfume sites that have low prices almost always automatically means bootleg or old fragrance. They are ALL over the internet. I wouldn't take the risk unless you've thoroughly researched the store and found reviews for it.

31QZZNCRKML._AA280_.jpg

The smell seems to wear off a little too quick though. It's a tester I bought on eBay. Could that be why?

I used to mess with D&G Blue too. I think I'm gonna have to pick up another one.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

I see you guys know about how sick this is.
antidote2.jpg

Women go crazy when they smell this. Yet so few know about it..... I think it is better that way.
what fragrance is that

i only have two
Gucci II (this is my fav of the two but i only wear it when its sunny out and warm, doesnt feel right wearing it at night or when its cold
alm_87_gucciII.jpg

and Burberry london (been wearing this the most lately)

Burberry%20London%20Men.jpg

i also have a bottle of bod really ripped abs that i use on a lazy day

Currently in use:

Creed Millesime Imperial - for warm weather/ daytime
Dolce And Gabanna The One- evenings, cool weather (can also be worn for summer nights)
Gucci by Gucci- versatile scent, I wear whenever
Emporio Armani He- my best kept secret, I am surprised no one mentioned it yet. I have worn over 30 colognes in the past few years, none have gotten nearly as many compliments as this (The Creed is second for compliments).

Originally Posted by awon23

The smell seems to wear off a little too quick though. It's a tester I bought on eBay. Could that be why?
It being a tester doesn't change the product itself. There are a few different reasons why it might be wearing off quickly though. It may just be old or it may just be that it doesn't work well with your body chemistry. Another thing is it might be bootleg or watered down. Ebay fragrance sellers aren't really the safest bet when trying to find a reputable merchant. There are a TON of bootlegs on there.

To find a good fragrance that works well with you, you need to narrow it down to two and then put one on each wrist. Walk around with both for a while and then smell later. That's the only way to really know what will work and what won't. Each person is different so what may work for you may not work for someone else. There are plenty of colognes in here that make me think
sick.gif
just by thinking about them but hey maybe they work on some people.

I stay with my different smell good fragrances. I've noticed that when I go to pick a fragrance it sometimes goes with my mood and outfit at times.

PER553.JPEG
<---On heavy rotation.
JEAN PAUL GAULTIER

1515.jpg

calvin-klein-eternity-perfume-300x300.jpg

Valentino%20V%20for%20women.jpg

ecst_edt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom