candies is $$$ too

givenchy play
kenneth cole black

and derek jeter's avon collection
red cedar
and blue intense

also
black from rue 21

I bought the YSL, but I think I liked the Acqua Di Gio better... I need another bottle.

smh.gif
new scents i gotta cop
Perry Ellis (new) [i'm pretty sure the name is actually 'new']
64916M.jpg

and i think i was feeling that gucci light blue.

I learned in my trip to France that cologne loses its smell if kept in very warm areas such as bathroom cabinets since most normal people take extremely hot showers

so keep them in your room or somewhere that doesn't get as hot!

damn thats a lot of creed i wear mine every now and then ladies start to get wet when they
smell that m. imperial on ya boy
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Im wearin the ISL, Armani code, and Dolce..

Edit*   I mean...  is Jean Paul Gaultier a good summer cologne?

Originally Posted by dhart48

burberry-touch-5-mini-70680.jpg
The whole dam bottle broke in my bathroom. House smelled like Burberry for a week. 
sick.gif
 I use the Touch after shave but its fairly strong so I only use it when I'm going to be outdoors. I like the locoste after shave and cologne its much more subtle. 

Gonna revive this post here 
happy.gif

These are in chronological order, first one being my favorite...I suggest you take notes 
wink.gif

1.  Chanel Allure Homme, this is swagger beyond belief.  This is both casual and formal, daring and conservative.  This is the scent of all scents fellas.  TRY it.  It's a pleasantly warm scent, opens up spicy but smooths out nicely.  It's green, woody, and spicy.  It's tight...you gotta check it out.

2.  Creed Erolfa, oceanic scent that'll remind you of the beach that you love so much.  This was designed upon the request of a king in the middle east...it's fit for a king.

3.  Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme, I agree with some of you guys here, this is a great, inoffensive scent.  It gets a little too powdery for me when heat is applied but it's still money.

4.  Sean John Unforgivable,  Even if you hate diddy you can't hate his cologne.  This formula was bitten off of Creed's Millesime Imperial, but personally I like it better, PLUS it's cheaper than Creed MI.  Great champagne and melon notes make this one a keeper.

5.  Versace Man Eau Fraiche.  Nice little aquatic scent with a touch of citrus, have you smellin fresh all day.

I tried to stay with similar pricing on here, the Creed Erolfa being an exception since it's a little more pricey.  Trust me fellas that one is worth every penny.  Look into Creeds and YSL if you want to buy some top notch cologne...and of course Chanel Allure.

just copped the gucci pour homme II for 25 from ross
pimp.gif

Now you all have me curious about this heWood and Allure
smh.gif
I'm about to start collecting colognes.

Back
Top Bottom