Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

^ I already been out there 3 times. I was gonna go today, but this rain is somethin' horrible right now.
frown.gif

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Quote:
I already been out there 3 times. I was gonna go today, but this rain is somethin' horrible right now.

real talk, its on some hurricane katrina @#%$, they havent recived anythin new though, just that pirates joint i posted a few pages back

Any Nter in San Fran... willing to hook me up with a huf fitted.... let me kno and ill hit up some spots here in nj/nyc if your looking for anything in particular... pm me and let me kno guys i need some huf joints...

^ i think the only difference is the H logo color. maybe im wrong...

i know someone wants to make alittle extra skrilla... buy me those new plaid fitteds in sz 8 and ill pay extra extra. oh la la

Red Wings and Blues joints are classic Shadi.
HUF's collection is nuts. Madras plaid and Brown Damier are my favorites. Thanks for the heads up TQ.
J, you already know. Thank you sir.

OD'd heavy this week. Shouts to the family up North for all the GDFT bangers. Leilow crew for quick shipping to Jerz.

Went to CC yesterday for my weekly visit and scooped a few things then went to the city and it was indeed a wrap. Alife was dope. Scooped the CM skully and board then hit up Peg for the first time and was like "whoa." Definitely lived up to the hype. Anymore visits like the one I had yesterday, and I'll be in trouble, for real for real.

hats_37.jpg

hats_38.jpg

hats_39.jpg

hats_40.jpg

hats_41.jpg
ROC
yoRAJAH!

am87,
i went through the book and he's got a few heaters coming but his dates are everywhere. Im assuming that the DTRT fitted was based on the og poster. the blues though are off which i didnt know til i went to match it up. then i ended up passing on the shoes.

henz,
thats you on my arm playboy. holler. lol

<>

ROC
yoRAJAH!

mr plump :smokin
smokin.gif

he was tellin me he workin on a haze with the fitted bein purp and haze in a bright neon/lime green

|I
tired.gif
Quote:
If you talking about me, I prolly been going to cc way before you :wink:
wink.gif

trust me, you havent :rolleyes
eyes.gif
, ive been goin there for 4 years already, when homies first opened during the jersey craze :wink:
wink.gif

its not that i want everything to myself :lol:
laugh.gif
ist just nice to walk into somewhere and buy something a week after it comes out, NJ is flooded with enough cats, now we got dudes makin trips over here :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
once again no hate

Back
Top Bottom