Post your last copied text

359100286.png

[h3]The God tells a tale of smashing Rosa Acosta (and a white guy translates)[/h3]Again shout out to @lowtech42 for the heads up. Follow that dude. Good looks on the linkage homie.

Ayo whattup %+!*%* n ******* this that #@%%% Big Ghost aka Wally Dynamite namsayin. Ayo the god peeped this Rosa Acosta joint. Ayo the god had that nahmeans. Word yo ya #@%%% done had that. Ayo the god tried to seed this broad up but she made a #@%%% put a bag on n %!!# namsayin. The god tried alla his usual techniques n %!!#. The god told her ayo baby ya know the god done just got tested in the summer n %!!#. N she just looked at a #@%%% like #@%%% what? I told the broad ayo baby a #@%%% cant nut like that tho. But she like nah #@%%% !$%* that. I told her ayo baby the rubber dried up in the package looks like we gon have to jus cross our fingers n %!!#. But she open up her drawer n pulled out a box of horses n %!!#. Last but not least I told the broad ayo a #@%%% gon give ya %$$ $20 if you let a #@%%% go bare back namsayin. N she smacked the god. Thats my word. But yo a #@%%% aint wanna lose the opportunity to hit the grade A %!!# namsayin even though a #@%%% natural instincts is to throw a %*$$% off a balcony for that %!!#. So a #@%%% laugh it off. Gave her a little push n %!!#. But I aint exactly throw the broad through the wall or nuthin like that. But a #@%%% like ayo baby I guess you like that %!!# ruff nahmeans. So yo the god pulled on her hair to jerk her neck back n %!!#. But the broad wig came off nahmean. She aint really like that much so she punch a #@%%% in his **** n %!!# nahmeans. But like I said a #@%%% aint really wanna lower his chances of hittin that premium @*%# so a #@%%% try n laugh it off. But as a side note to my %+!*%* yo that %!!# hurt like a mutha****a namsayin. Inside a #@%%% had tears flowin n %!!#. But yo the god maintainin his composure. I tells tha broad nah baby ya %$$ look so fly wit that hairnet. Keep the wig off nahmeans. N I tells the broad ayo baby lemme see what that hairnet look like from the top namsayin. Why dont ya give a #@%%% some sweet sugary dome right bout now nahmean baby? N she tells the god nah #@%%% I aint gon do alla that. She like if I go down on ya %$$ how I know you gon do the same for me n %!!#? A #@%%% aint really be goin downtown on %#+!#%# like that but seein as this was some punani deluxe the god was thinkin bout smashin a #@%%% judgement was temporarily blinded namsayin. Like when %+!*%* be gettin that Erykah Badu cooch nahmean. A #@%%% was ready to put on a dashiki n a kufi for the rest of his life just to !$%* this broad for 3 minutes. A #@%%% just thinkin bout smashin that %!!# from the back n bustin on the %*$$% %$$ cheeks n %!!# so a #@%%% on some sure why not %!!# namsayin. So I go down on the broad n pull her panties down around her knees n %!!# n yo…a #@%%% aint be doin this %!!# on no regular basis nahmeans. But the broad tasted like honey. Straight up. The %*$$% tasted like candyland n %!!#. Thats my word a #@%%% felt like he was lickin a marshmallow sundae n %!!#. So a #@%%% eatin that for like 45 minutes n %!!#. A #@%%% hard than a mutha****a by now. Ayo a #@%%% ready to !$%* a wall n %!!#. #@%%% my **** coulda knocked down a pillar n %!!#. I aint never had no erection like that before. But then the %*$$% jack start ringin n she go n answered that %!!#. Meanwhile a #@%%% just eatin her out still. She hang up the phone n she like oh baby I hate to do this but that was my manager n I gotta fly out to LA in a hour. The car waitin downstairs right now. The god tryin to keep his cool so a #@%%% like….can a #@%%% finish ++**$@ tho? She like sorry baby I gotta go asap n %!!#. A #@%%% like ayo you want the god to finsih this %!!# up in the car n %!!#. N she like nah baby there other people in the car n %!!#. Now a #@%%% like listen here %*$$%…but she put her finger on a #@%%% mouth n she like shhhhhhh baby. She like Imma be back early tomorrow morning n soon as I touch down I wanna finsih what we started n %!!#. She like word Imma pour syrup on ya **** n %!!#. She like Imma suck the skin off ya **** baby. A #@%%% aint wanna come so far just to not get his namsayin. So the god like aight then. Word yo n she left n I aint heard from that broad since. But yo the god aint bitter or nothin like that. She gon call namsayin. Word.

Aight peace.

BIG GHOSTFACE said this on January 17th, 2011 at 2:30 pm

BONUS: White Person Translation

Hey Friends my name is Ghostface. I am also known as Wally Dynamite, among many other aliases. I watched this video featuring Rosa Acosta. I just wanted all my friends here on 2dopeboyz to know I have had sexual intercorse with the aforementioned female. I attempted to have sex with her without using a profilactic. Despite my atempts, threefold, to not use a condom she insisted I use one. My instincts told me I really ought to throw the young lady off a balcony but I figured I would rather make love to her with a condom than not at all. I really gave it my all. I humped her so hard her hair came off. Being a white man this was new territory for me. I fibbed a little and told her she looked great with just her real hair, but she did give my Johnson a thumping. It really stung but I sucked it up. I truly wanted to have relations that badly. A little later I inquired about her practicing falacio on my penis. She responded with a quid-pro-quo, namely She wanted my word that in turn for the falacio I would practice cunnilinguis after the fact. This was no easy decision but I decided “what they hay how often to bodacious babes offer to give me blow jobs?

[h3]The God tells a tale of smashing Rosa Acosta (and a white guy translates)[/h3]Again shout out to @lowtech42 for the heads up. Follow that dude. Good looks on the linkage homie.

Ayo whattup %+!*%* n ******* this that #@%%% Big Ghost aka Wally Dynamite namsayin. Ayo the god peeped this Rosa Acosta joint. Ayo the god had that nahmeans. Word yo ya #@%%% done had that. Ayo the god tried to seed this broad up but she made a #@%%% put a bag on n %!!# namsayin. The god tried alla his usual techniques n %!!#. The god told her ayo baby ya know the god done just got tested in the summer n %!!#. N she just looked at a #@%%% like #@%%% what? I told the broad ayo baby a #@%%% cant nut like that tho. But she like nah #@%%% !$%* that. I told her ayo baby the rubber dried up in the package looks like we gon have to jus cross our fingers n %!!#. But she open up her drawer n pulled out a box of horses n %!!#. Last but not least I told the broad ayo a #@%%% gon give ya %$$ $20 if you let a #@%%% go bare back namsayin. N she smacked the god. Thats my word. But yo a #@%%% aint wanna lose the opportunity to hit the grade A %!!# namsayin even though a #@%%% natural instincts is to throw a %*$$% off a balcony for that %!!#. So a #@%%% laugh it off. Gave her a little push n %!!#. But I aint exactly throw the broad through the wall or nuthin like that. But a #@%%% like ayo baby I guess you like that %!!# ruff nahmeans. So yo the god pulled on her hair to jerk her neck back n %!!#. But the broad wig came off nahmean. She aint really like that much so she punch a #@%%% in his **** n %!!# nahmeans. But like I said a #@%%% aint really wanna lower his chances of hittin that premium @*%# so a #@%%% try n laugh it off. But as a side note to my %+!*%* yo that %!!# hurt like a mutha****a namsayin. Inside a #@%%% had tears flowin n %!!#. But yo the god maintainin his composure. I tells tha broad nah baby ya %$$ look so fly wit that hairnet. Keep the wig off nahmeans. N I tells the broad ayo baby lemme see what that hairnet look like from the top namsayin. Why dont ya give a #@%%% some sweet sugary dome right bout now nahmean baby? N she tells the god nah #@%%% I aint gon do alla that. She like if I go down on ya %$$ how I know you gon do the same for me n %!!#? A #@%%% aint really be goin downtown on %#+!#%# like that but seein as this was some punani deluxe the god was thinkin bout smashin a #@%%% judgement was temporarily blinded namsayin. Like when %+!*%* be gettin that Erykah Badu cooch nahmean. A #@%%% was ready to put on a dashiki n a kufi for the rest of his life just to !$%* this broad for 3 minutes. A #@%%% just thinkin bout smashin that %!!# from the back n bustin on the %*$$% %$$ cheeks n %!!# so a #@%%% on some sure why not %!!# namsayin. So I go down on the broad n pull her panties down around her knees n %!!# n yo…a #@%%% aint be doin this %!!# on no regular basis nahmeans. But the broad tasted like honey. Straight up. The %*$$% tasted like candyland n %!!#. Thats my word a #@%%% felt like he was lickin a marshmallow sundae n %!!#. So a #@%%% eatin that for like 45 minutes n %!!#. A #@%%% hard than a mutha****a by now. Ayo a #@%%% ready to !$%* a wall n %!!#. #@%%% my **** coulda knocked down a pillar n %!!#. I aint never had no erection like that before. But then the %*$$% jack start ringin n she go n answered that %!!#. Meanwhile a #@%%% just eatin her out still. She hang up the phone n she like oh baby I hate to do this but that was my manager n I gotta fly out to LA in a hour. The car waitin downstairs right now. The god tryin to keep his cool so a #@%%% like….can a #@%%% finish ++**$@ tho? She like sorry baby I gotta go asap n %!!#. A #@%%% like ayo you want the god to finsih this %!!# up in the car n %!!#. N she like nah baby there other people in the car n %!!#. Now a #@%%% like listen here %*$$%…but she put her finger on a #@%%% mouth n she like shhhhhhh baby. She like Imma be back early tomorrow morning n soon as I touch down I wanna finsih what we started n %!!#. She like word Imma pour syrup on ya **** n %!!#. She like Imma suck the skin off ya **** baby. A #@%%% aint wanna come so far just to not get his namsayin. So the god like aight then. Word yo n she left n I aint heard from that broad since. But yo the god aint bitter or nothin like that. She gon call namsayin. Word.

Aight peace.

BIG GHOSTFACE said this on January 17th, 2011 at 2:30 pm

BONUS: White Person Translation

Hey Friends my name is Ghostface. I am also known as Wally Dynamite, among many other aliases. I watched this video featuring Rosa Acosta. I just wanted all my friends here on 2dopeboyz to know I have had sexual intercorse with the aforementioned female. I attempted to have sex with her without using a profilactic. Despite my atempts, threefold, to not use a condom she insisted I use one. My instincts told me I really ought to throw the young lady off a balcony but I figured I would rather make love to her with a condom than not at all. I really gave it my all. I humped her so hard her hair came off. Being a white man this was new territory for me. I fibbed a little and told her she looked great with just her real hair, but she did give my Johnson a thumping. It really stung but I sucked it up. I truly wanted to have relations that badly. A little later I inquired about her practicing falacio on my penis. She responded with a quid-pro-quo, namely She wanted my word that in turn for the falacio I would practice cunnilinguis after the fact. This was no easy decision but I decided “what they hay how often to bodacious babes offer to give me blow jobs?

Back
Top Bottom