+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Got these in today for a great price

Last edited:
Another quick question for CORK owners- how well does the cork upper flex?  Basically, is it pliable like leather; is it possible that it could break if bent past a given angle?  Thanks very much.

Caught these on eBay for 30$ brought them back to life one of my favorite Lebron models !

My brons. Used to have red carpets and Akron 7s and fairfax 4s

Excuse iPhone pics

Bonus: and the shoe that started the lebron line for me

Why are the Big Apples so expensive on eBay? $1000 plus am I missing something?
Clowns thinking someone will pay that price due to the current hype. What they fail to realize is most heads these days don't care for the 6(which is 1 of my favorite sigs) and they will sit at the price forever.  If someone pays that price, more power to you.

Clowns thinking someone will pay that price due to the current hype. What they fail to realize is most heads these days don't care for the 6(which is 1 of my favorite sigs) and they will sit at the price forever.  If someone pays that price, more power to you.

This is a tricky one bro. Peep the 10 year old rich kids in the Hypebeast thread with parents buying them 3-4 pairs of Nikes all in one shot - that's about $600 to $800 in kicks right there. If some whack rapper or e-celeb that they worship rocks the 'Bron VIs then those shoes will move at that price. I personally don't condone the ridiculous prices that people are asking for kicks these days but sadly this is what it's come down to.

Im glad i got my big apples when they dropped, I really like the VI's as well and im doing my best to pick up as many pairs as possible.

Back
Top Bottom