+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

If anyone could answer some question I have that would be great.

Are there size 8.5/9 III Oilers out there? If so is it realistic in obtaining a pair and what would the price range be?

If you don't want to answer it in here you could send me a message.

Much appreciated

I've seen a size 9 several years ago on the Bay and other sneaker sites but not recently. As for price I don't know.

Drew yes the HWC soldiers are difficult to find, the pair matt has is lebron's actual pair DS. Whenever you have a chance Matt, go ahead take some goodpictures and post them up, I have no problems with them being posted up now. Glad you are enjoying them.

About time this thread picked up! Great stuff everyone!
381606195.jpg

381606200.jpg

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Great thread... lebrons are growin on me. Well at least the 7s are

your not lying......... i thought those were cool.. those and the IV's... i thought those were the best shoes in the world.. i wanted the blk/red pairbadly.. i settled for the blk/blk pair...
eyes.gif

Kevin, post some more goodies....

i know you got all those aau, shooting stars, skills academy joints...

Any pictures from the game kevin?

srr1175 those remix 3s are sooo nice something about the navy and gold on those are crazy and I always forget about those final zs3s but still wouldnt mind getting some
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

If anyone could answer some question I have that would be great.

Are there size 8.5/9 III Oilers out there? If so is it realistic in obtaining a pair and what would the price range be?

If you don't want to answer it in here you could send me a message.

Much appreciated
Oilers are definitely out there in those sizes. I bought a VNDS sz 9 off of ISS about a month ago for 300 bucks. Took me quite a few years of searching though.

Dunkman III are another tough one to find around the 9-10 range. If anyone could point me in the right direction here it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I forget how the VI fit. I wear a 9.5 in most Lebrons what size should I be looking for?

Originally Posted by Nike Air GO LWP

news_zliv-bag-lv-1.jpg

This came out with the All Star edition ST's...rarely see it.  Anyone have better pics? 

i have fairfax IVs. and that bag. the metal tab says FAIRFAX and its in fairfax colors. also the tag on it says retail is $700 bucks. but i got mine from a former fairfax player

I need Dunkman 2, Fruity Pebble 4, and NYC All star Graffitis - then my LeBron collection will be complete.

GOD those Dunkman 2s are sick TD!

Back
Top Bottom