Post Your Motorcycle

First ride of the season over 30 minutes :lol:

20190406_130154-01.jpeg
20190406_170856-01.jpeg
20190406_164235-01.jpeg
20190406_162316-01.jpeg

How does this Honda polish work? Just spray it on the bike and wipe it down?

I usually wash my bike like a car and try to avoid the chain and dash as much as I can.

got this ducati monster i posted probably a few pages back last year and fixed it up a bit. didn't put a battery tender on it all winter and the battery is completely dead. just did some research trying to figure out how to jump it, but it takes up to 3 hours to remove all the parts to get to the battery and either replace it or access the terminals. pain in the ****ing ***.

there is a connection under the seat though for the battery tender to connect to. anyone have any idea if i can just buy a trickle charger or whatever and plug it into that and it'll charge the battery enough? or is it too dead to do it the easy way?

Man just got my bike into the shop. It wouldn't turn over because my dumb self blew the main fuse. (touched the positive to the frame when i was putting the battery back in). But when they started it it wouldn't stay on and was running really choppy. They suggested cleaning the carburetors which i know probably needs to be done since last year it was running really rich...like smelled a lot of gas at times. But the price tag is gonna hurt man.

But....part of the game i suppose. Cant' wait to get it back next week

Man just got my bike into the shop. It wouldn't turn over because my dumb self blew the main fuse. (touched the positive to the frame when i was putting the battery back in). But when they started it it wouldn't stay on and was running really choppy. They suggested cleaning the carburetors which i know probably needs to be done since last year it was running really rich...like smelled a lot of gas at times. But the price tag is gonna hurt man.

But....part of the game i suppose. Cant' wait to get it back next week

Ride it for the next month instead of taking your car. Then chalk it up to fuel savings and fun :lol:

2006 zx14 68in street tire all motor (sold)
2005 Zx10 70in race slick tire 2 stages of gas 220lb rider slider clutch

Was a hubba bubba when I owned the 14 close to 270lbs but 220 now thanks to a lot of cardio and eating right. The zx10 was taken out of storage so excuse the dirty look last time I was back in the states when I took that pic ,will get back to the track when I get home

Attachments

• D3A743C1-E188-46B6-B948-A05748BC339D.jpeg
    D3A743C1-E188-46B6-B948-A05748BC339D.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 6AA17085-31C3-472E-A5A7-15921EF1D602.jpeg
    6AA17085-31C3-472E-A5A7-15921EF1D602.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
those Ducattis with the underbody exhausts are very aesthetically pleasing...

long pipes and can-style exhausts look so dated on certain bikes

those Ducattis with the underbody exhausts are very aesthetically pleasing...

long pipes and can-style exhausts look so dated on certain bikes

IM NOT A FAN OF THE SIDE MOUNTED EXHAUSTS MYSELF. I PREFER UNDERTAIL EXHAUSTS BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY MANUFACTURERS DONT DO THEM ANYMORE. THE DUCATI UNDERSLUNG EXHAUST LOOKS PRETTY GOOD AS WELL.

First time I saw something like it was by TaylorMade. Fell in love with the style ever since...

I seen a guy with a red 899. Said he bought it from the dealer like that. He said someone bought the white one at the dealer and didn't want the red wheels so they swapped them. That **** looked ****in crazy with the red wheels on the red bike.

For bikers with locs, when y'all have your locs styled/braided, what do y'all do when you want to ride or what helmet are you rocking? Like I have 2 size M helmets and a size XL helmet that fit fine when it is not braided, but when it is, none of my helmets fit. So I bought a novelty German helmet. I know it's not the safest option, but it allows me to still ride. Anybody else doing the same thing or is there an option I'm not aware about?

Might not be the place to post this but I was at an O'Reilly auto parts and there was a modified honda ruckus outside. First time I've seen a mod like that. Anyway I looked it up and apparently it's a popular thing to do.... Kinda want one now. Could be a fun project. :lol:

Might not be the place to post this but I was at an O'Reilly auto parts and there was a modified honda ruckus outside. First time I've seen a mod like that. Anyway I looked it up and apparently it's a popular thing to do.... Kinda want one now. Could be a fun project. :lol:
They were really big maybe 8 years ago. They were the hottest thing on the streets under 200cc. Most of those dudes moved on to the GROM game.

Back
Top Bottom