Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I remember working at lids around 2007, right when they switched the on fields to those crappy black nasties. They marked the wool on fields down to around $10. I bought about 50 hats.

Even back than, we would get customers complaining about the polyester black nasty junk.

That said. I have some of the polyester joints in my collection. I’ll wear those during the summer and not care the slightest bit if I beat those up wearing them.

I remember working at lids around 2007, right when they switched the on fields to those crappy black nasties. They marked the wool on fields down to around $10. I bought about 50 hats.

Even back than, we would get customers complaining about the polyester black nasty junk.

That said. I have some of the polyester joints in my collection. I’ll wear those during the summer and not care the slightest bit if I beat those up wearing them.
Everywhere marked em down cheap, and quickly started selling out and marking the prices back up once grey bottoms became the wave lol

^hmmm. Maybe there is an uptick. Never seen a line for a fitted. Which release was that for? Usually these drops sell out within minutes (supreme or kid Cudi Indians for example), but it doesn't go beyond that usually.

Even before HC had to go overseas, many of their MUSA releases were small runs. But they didn't Exactly sell out. Stragglers were there for months. NOW EVERYTHING is gone?

I remember getting their only sz 7 7/8 multiple times but they would have 20-30 7 1/2s.

If they can pre order everything, why are these smaller runs even existing? I know the answer though. Hype. Get everyone to pre-order a red Yankees or pink under and they'll be golden. But the limited appeal is all too real, in all walks of life.

Early Black nasties are actually sought after. These MUSA gems have fuzzy polyester for days and days. What's old is sought after. It's the cycle of life.

^hmmm. Maybe there is an uptick. Never seen a line for a fitted. Which release was that for? Usually these drops sell out within minutes (supreme or kid Cudi Indians for example), but it doesn't go beyond that usually.

Even before HC had to go overseas, many of their MUSA releases were small runs. But they didn't Exactly sell out. Stragglers were there for months. NOW EVERYTHING is gone?

I remember getting their only sz 7 7/8 multiple times but they would have 20-30 7 1/2s.

If they can pre order everything, why are these smaller runs even existing? I know the answer though. Hype. Get everyone to pre-order a red Yankees or pink under and they'll be golden. But the limited appeal is all too real, in all walks of life.

Early Black nasties are actually sought after. These MUSA gems have fuzzy polyester for days and days. What's old is sought after. It's the cycle of life.
From the end of last year til now every release at hat club soho had a line, every pink bottoms.

crazy. I guess I never noticed. I've seen more shops close up than open in the last two years. I don't get it. I'll continue with the $12 eBay finds. I'll let folks have their $45 pink bottoms. I can't really say with confidence that fitteds are back. There's definitely a niche for select customs

crazy. I guess I never noticed. I've seen more shops close up than open in the last two years. I don't get it. I'll continue with the $12 eBay finds. I'll let folks have their $45 pink bottoms. I can't really say with confidence that fitteds are back. There's definitely a niche for select customs
They’re back. Now Og fitteds no one cares for but a pinky or a grey/green with some fire patches is the new wave

looking on HC, Its looking like a lot of their new stuff IS going to pre order. I knew they were slightly above the hype. They've been good to me over the years. They probably don't know how to handle certain releases.

Their select few grey unders have not sold out of a single size. That's about what I'm used to.

Every release could sell out in an instant or sit for months. Hats are weird like that.

looking on HC, Its looking like a lot of their new stuff IS going to pre order. I knew they were slightly above the hype. They've been good to me over the years. They probably don't know how to handle certain releases.

Their select few grey unders have not sold out of a single size. That's about what I'm used to.

Every release could sell out in an instant or sit for months. Hats are weird like that.
The preorder gig is good, they release 1 per size and then on some of them do a wide preorder later on so people cop

I was lucky enough to get the Jason on hc tho
20200517_212624.jpg
20200517_212631.jpg
20200517_212624.jpg
20200517_212631.jpg
20200517_212641.jpg
20200517_212647.jpg

Nice, I got the ECapCity one. The hat club one is better cuz of the inside but I wonder if those letters will peel off with wear

LA Palm tree from ecapcity, camera angle got it looking kinda crooked. Sold out like general release Jordans, I hate that people are coming back to fit hats. They need to stick too dad hats and Snapbacks.
image.jpg
Compared to my LA dodger team describe cap from last fall, this one I would consider lesser quality. It’s just not as busy as that one especially with the taco on the back which I feel was kinda racist.

Since when did grey underbrim w/patches go up in price? Last time i copped they retailed for just $35

I got an older teal marlins i got off ebay for like 10 or 12bucks more than a decade ago. Had a purple/black rays also, gave that to the shelter as it shrunk on me a bit.

Gonna find the marlins when i get home from work.

Since when did grey underbrim w/patches go up in price? Last time i copped they retailed for just $35

Every year. Prices goes up, quality and fit goes down. Damn near all MLB fitteds start at $38. Official on fields are $42 now.

I check Macy’s everyday to see if they got those Lids Jackie Robinson patches. I still don’t understand what sense it made for Lids to sell their site to fanatics. ****in fools.

Back
Top Bottom