Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Picked up these timeline fitteds and Keith Haring fitted.

PSX_20210129_165141.jpg

PSX_20210129_173201.jpg

I got this Bucks hat recently to go with my Bucks jersey. Too bad it wasn't a multi-color hat like I preferred, but this solid green one is feasible to go with the jersey. It's hard to find Bucks stuff outside of Wisconsin honestly.
IMG_4925.JPG

therealest1 therealest1 I’ve noticed a lot of new eras are off color compared to their Jersey counterpart. You don’t see that with mlb. Even going back 20 years, they just haven’t cared much about matching. I saw your Lebron maroon hat/jersey from a few months back. That’s a big pet peeve. I don’t exactly color match anything but two shades of purple that should be the same that aren’t is just bad. I’d rather just wear a blue hat with purple shoes so there no conflict in the slightest.

how old is this bucks hat? 2-3 years with the newer logo? And it’s still off?

therealest1 therealest1 I’ve noticed a lot of new eras are off color compared to their Jersey counterpart. You don’t see that with mlb. Even going back 20 years, they just haven’t cared much about matching. I saw your Lebron maroon hat/jersey from a few months back. That’s a big pet peeve. I don’t exactly color match anything but two shades of purple that should be the same that aren’t is just bad. I’d rather just wear a blue hat with purple shoes so there no conflict in the slightest.

how old is this bucks hat? 2-3 years with the newer logo? And it’s still off?

I truly doubt a hat or any other article of clothing can have an exact color match with their clothing counterpart unless it's made with identical material. I feel anything that has differing material will ever have an exact match.

I got the Bucks hat recently. I assume it's the standard fitted hat that's been around for years. I forgot to mention it was made in Bangladesh, so this is the first time I ever got a hat made in that country.

There’s a 15% mlb code if you can read back some pages. It still works. Hurry up on that. 15mlb or the opposite.

Reach $100, get free shipping, plus 15% has been the only way I buy from these sites lately.

There’s a 15% mlb code if you can read back some pages. It still works. Hurry up on that. 15mlb or the opposite.

Reach $100, get free shipping, plus 15% has been the only way I buy from these sites lately.
Just did this, thanks! Bought three hats that I really didn’t need to buy lol.. 99 World Series Navy Braves, 89 World Series SF giants, and D backs

kind of lagged my last two caps for my "collection" post... anyways, time jump back to the end of november........

a black cap with a green bottom is my personal favorite of all time !
day 29
50902663658_0c57f1b8f4_b.jpg

50903368816_40e09f6070_b.jpg

day 30
thought this would be funny to share as the person working at the dmv said it was his last week working there and didn't care :lol:
50903513662_351d5d0c5a_b.jpg

this is a super beater cap now :frown:
50902663618_cb8fe2b694_b.jpg

just wanted to showcase 30 caps of my small collection as i just turned 30 earlier this year :blush:

also few pick ups from last, last month been lazy to upload photos haha
50903368861_623b450012_b.jpg

some of these side patches are addictive, I'll stawp soooooon :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom