Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

HC low key dropped some more more colored unders including a 94 tigers with 05 asg and orange under. They actually sat for longer than 6 minutes. No one told anyone they were releasing apparently.

yeah it shock dropped but they hinted at it saying on Twitter and IG that today's drop had a "shocking" twist. They dropped them at 2:03 instead of 2:00 to deter people who set their bots for 2pm to buy as much inventory as possible

Ahh okay. I don’t try to follow their page too much. Just emails and what’s posted here. I think I saw a captcha for the first time too. I checked in at 2:06 and everything not shown in the email had a FSR. It felt like the HC of old.

Tigers was gone within 5 minutes instead of the standard 30 seconds. A part of me says people don’t buy what they like, instead what HC hypes or shows in a neat photo spread. If it sits too long, some feel obligated to say it’s not a great design or release. I love shock drops. Could’ve had what I wanted but I’m still waiting on the other 94 tigers.

every day or every week, they should shock drop everything they normally. And throw in a one cap limit and they may have inventory sit for a few moments in time.

Two tone is in.
7463C69D-9270-4A03-B14A-E00128080D4F.jpeg

Today’s wear
HC exclusive Baltimore orioles alternate. MUSA with imported materials. Black guts/grey under/tonal flag/ flat batterman
9F624C7E-40DB-4F15-A43F-2DF8D2E4AAE9.jpeg

One of the only grey or white based caps I own. This ones from 2-3 years back.

new pickup
25AB089C-90FD-4E73-BA5B-A65BAA4BE1FC.jpeg
Wanted to see how the quality was on the basic retro grey unders that HC has. They appear to be newer stock and are Bangladesh wool :frown:. Sort of stiff upper crown. This will be turned into a beater cap ASAP. Rain or shine it’ll get sweat in and worn. Some caps, there’s no incentives to keep pretty
White guts/no tonal flag/ grey under/ flat batterman

Man I **** with TMark, but I can't do $120 for a fitted

I agree. I think it depends on the type of hat buyer you are. If you buy a hat every few weeks you can get away with dropping $100+ on one hat. But for someone who buys multiple hats a week it's tough to add on another $120 for one

I didn’t buy this nor am I sure I even really like it ...but I never seen this material. Is this considered denim?

Random outlet store in Orlando.
9613318D-C858-48F7-9B88-487599D93B2B.jpeg

Attachments

• 8CDA3134-D4ED-4790-BF15-62ECF35BB229.jpeg
    8CDA3134-D4ED-4790-BF15-62ECF35BB229.jpeg
    395.4 KB · Views: 51
  • EFC66552-3203-4243-840A-27DCB70E0049.jpeg
    EFC66552-3203-4243-840A-27DCB70E0049.jpeg
    415.6 KB · Views: 95
Man I **** with TMark, but I can't do $120 for a fitted

Yeah it's annoying, especially if you've been following him and you know he was charging $75 when he first started.

I agree. I think it depends on the type of hat buyer you are. If you buy a hat every few weeks you can get away with dropping $100+ on one hat. But for someone who buys multiple hats a week it's tough to add on another $120 for one

Pretty much. Thats why I'm justifying it. I rarely buy hats...I stay out of this thread because once I get that itch I go all out when it comes to buying.

those embros could be better but good for him

y'all were eating up those Just Don hats a few years ago LOL

The embroidery work is pretty sharp I think. Some definitely could've been better (Nipsey, Mac Miller).

I'm so glad I only bought 1 Just Don, but I'm also pissed to this day that I bought 1. :lol: :smh:

new arrival
Stunning in person. Two tone is the only way with this set
2022852D-72C1-4FA1-BE67-2F777758D404.jpeg

I’ll throw up a side by side eventually. But much like the all navy, the cap is Chinese poly/black guts/ grey under/tonal flag/ flat correct batterman (although the edges should be rounded), and has the new altered tiger design. This one fits a size big, which works out for me. Pretty comfortable out of the gate. Slight poly fuzz. Solid A- here.

Does anyone know where I could find a basic black/white White Sox with green UV? Seems like such a simple ask but I can't find it without a side patch.

Back
Top Bottom