Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Whoever said the execution  of the Atom Bombs was horrible was correct.
Myself.. I couldn't get one unless I was the CEO of TH 
laugh.gif
.. Or at least sponsored by their skate squad.

I absolutley love Diamond, but I couldnt get Diamond Supply Co tatted on me.

Has no true meaning.

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Whoever said the execution  of the Atom Bombs was horrible was correct.
Myself.. I couldn't get one unless I was the CEO of TH 
laugh.gif
.. Or at least sponsored by their skate squad.

I absolutley love Diamond, but I couldnt get Diamond Supply Co tatted on me.

Has no true meaning.

The execution was horrible yes.

But thats not the point im trying to make. Not every tat needs to have a true meaning, its a form of self expression. If you like it, why not get it tatted on your body? Im trying to say the only instance where an Adam Bomb could look decent is if you were heavily tatted already. Sneaking in an Adam Bomb somewhere woudnt look bad.

Honestly, i like the Adam's Bomb as a symbol, but it shows immaturity to have a clothing brand tatted on you.

Soon enough (around 5 years?) i doubt you'll still be wearing Hundreds and you'll say to yourself, did i really get that tatted on myself?

23kidd wrote:
Got my first tattoo last night...my moms name- Sultan. What you guys think?

Looking forward on getting more
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I was thinking about doing the same concept but in Thai letters, then maybe my Thai nickname on the other wrist.........

But my mom hated tattoos so i have to honor that... cool though....

Originally Posted by bittersweet

He doesn't plan on that, or else he wouldn't be getting my name tatted on him, lmao.
Stop being naive, seriously. Don't let your dude get your name tatted on him. Tattooing the name of a spouse, unless they're dead, is idiotic and to think that you'll be together forever when y'all ain't even in your 20's is a far-fetched. Don't let him do it....

here's a few of mine

back of my triceps my initials K on the left J on the right
excuse the angle, lazy pics from when I first got em
5d9kzm.jpg

rmscqt.jpg

just got this finished today
1zco0ok.jpg

1zwlpq9.jpg

forgot to add a few things to respect all piece, gonna get it finished tomorrow before it starts to heal up

my 7th one its on my right leg its my tribute to hip hop and my favorite element which is bboying I used to bboy back in the day and i decided to go back to it

this pic was taking right after i got it done

5dw5yv.jpg

16k58uw.jpg

10 Piece Nuggets wrote:

When thats the only tattoo you have, one of the few tattoos you have, it looks stupid.

thats kidna the idea im going for stuff on my arm, just a few things that represent where im from, n kidna put it together,

Getting my first tat on my side/rib cage area (I know that's the most painful spot) on Tuesday and I'll admit I'm kinda nervous, but also very excited. Does anyone have any suggestions or can tell me what to expect?

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Getting my first tat on my side/rib cage area (I know that's the most painful spot) on Tuesday and I'll admit I'm kinda nervous, but also very excited. Does anyone have any suggestions or can tell me what to expect?

Bring a shirt or something to bite on, because you're in for some pain. My brother got both of his rib cages tatted and he was sore the next couple of days.

post this a while back but here is a better pic...getting my other arm, half sleeve finished on tuesday...
nbyoop.jpg

[h1]courtesy of DJ Bana[/h1]Sorry I cant help it, im bored

Three-year-old girl set to become world's youngest tattoo artist
Most three-year-old girls are just getting to grips with felt pens, but Ruby Dickinson is taking her artistic tendencies a step further.

The toddler is set to become the world's youngest tattoo artist after learning the trade from her father, Blane, who runs a tattoo parlour in Wales. 

Mr Dickinson, 36, is importing an ink gun from the U.S. that has been specially designed to be used by small hands.

article-1266581-0928A12D000005DC-676_468x549.jpg

Ruby Dickinson is set to become the world's youngest tattoo artist after learning the trade from her father, Blane, who runs a tattoo parlour in Wales

Ruby will be getting the miniature tattoo kit for her fourth birthday in October.

Mr Dickinson told North Wales Pioneer: 'Ruby is well aware she is getting the kit, she cannot wait. She wants to be a tattoo artist when she grows up.

'The aim is to get her to tattoo my leg with a birthday message for my 40th birthday.'

The toddler currently takes tattoo lessons after nursery as well as practising with a toy kit at her father's shop.

Mr Dickinson hopes to beat Canadian Emilie Darrigade's record of tattooing part of a butterfly on to her father's arm when she was five.

article-1266581-0928A120000005DC-413_468x621.jpg

Mr Dickinson, 36, is importing an ink gun from the U.S. that has been specially designed to be used by small hands

According to her father, Ruby is nearly able to draw a complete version of her favourite design - a spider.

'I'm under no illusions that she'll do a Van Gogh, after all she's only three-and-a-half,' Mr Dickinson told The Sun.

'But I've got 70 per cent of my body covered in tattoos already and it'll only be the size of a 2p piece, so I'm not too worried she'll make a mess of it.'

Mr Dickinson, who runs Inkaholics Anonymous at his home in Penmaenmawr, Conwy, added: 'It'll be a proud and very special moment for me and for her.

'She really loves it and I'm pleased I can teach her the skills.'
However, despite hoping Ruby will take up tattooing as a career, the toddler's father is keen to let her make her own choices.

2j5e3dj.png

Back
Top Bottom