Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Just got back from getting my right foot tatted. WORST MOTHEREFFIN PAIN EVER! I was not expecting it to be this bad. I'll post pics later.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Just got back from getting my right foot tatted. WORST MOTHEREFFIN PAIN EVER! I was not expecting it to be this bad. I'll post pics later.
not much meat on your feet...not unless you've got some hamburger feet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Young Street86

NOT MY TAT...this is my homeboys tat. God i hope he doesn't find out i posted this...

26965_712522367631_33012209_39484181_5921830_n.jpg
as u can tell this was an amateurs work 
tired.gif

Whyyyyyyyyyy
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

my 7th one its on my right leg its my tribute to hip hop and my favorite element which is bboying I used to bboy back in the day and i decided to go back to it

this pic was taking right after i got it done

5dw5yv.jpg

16k58uw.jpg
damn that is dope. thats what mine was supposed to look like. i will put up pics later

Originally Posted by iceman7920

Originally Posted by Sun Of Knowledge

my 7th one its on my right leg its my tribute to hip hop and my favorite element which is bboying I used to bboy back in the day and i decided to go back to it

this pic was taking right after i got it done
damn that is dope. thats what mine was supposed to look like. i will put up pics later

uh-oh, hope that means yours turned out ok then. getting calf finished on tuesday, except for decorative/fill-in work. will have pics soon

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

anyone here got anything done on their chest?  just wondering how bad the pain will be 
ohwell.gif
just got one done a few days ago, it aint as bad as i thought it'd be

all depends on your pain tolerence level tho

Originally Posted by Numberr97

Deadset who is doing your tattoo at adorned? I'm planning on sleeving one of my arms cant decide right or left and can't decide full sleeve or 1/2..

My right leg.. done at ny adorned..

Im planning a koi fish, and I go to Adorned as well (Virginia Elwood did one of mine, Daniel Santoro the other).

Who did your koi?

Maybe I have that graffiti eye since I can read most of what I see on the streets but I think it says "Equivalency". It actually seems pretty legible to me.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Just set up an appointment to get something similar to this done. I'll be paying $150/hr. I know its a little steep but dude does quality work from everything I've seen in person. It's gonna be a half sleeve. Still contemplating if I want any color added. I usually like the black/white tattoos for the most part, but some color might be dope. What do u guys think?

ef11664e82eb2b102a5b9406c4cf5d30a4f705ed.pjpg

I pretty picky with tats but I like that. Expect to do a lot of sessions though. You can do black and white first and add color in the long run if you want to.
i want a koi so bad. i have wanted one since i was younger. the story surrounding its background inspires me so much 

Here is another one that Mandy Garcia did. Have no idea hot it was done but looks interesting to say the least.

white.jpg

Mandy Garcia is
pimp.gif

I like fancy looking scripts but not if you can't tell what it says.  Sort of defeats the purpose of getting a script tattoo.

^^^^I here what you are saying but if it is executed properly, then I wouldn't mind the script to not be as readable as it could be. Just depends on how fancy it is. It is just bad when it looks plain and you still can't read it.

And yes....Mandy is cool. I have become a super recent fan just only in the past months not cause of her tattoos, but more so cause of her lifestyle and how she is able to travel all around the world and do what she wants to do for a living. Very inspiring to someone like me that works the 9 to 5 gig.

^
Yeah, she's really talented.  The big name tattoo artists are like rockstars.  They travel to conventions all over the world and clients travel to see them.  I read her blog once in a while and saw that she knows guys like Tim Hendricks and Chris Garver.  It's good to see a fellow Filipino do something ill and fun like that.

Thinking of my first one being...

Aerosmith logo surrounded by clouds with the first verse from "dream on" either on a sheet of music paper written out like it's notes, or just falling down.

just a thought: where's K-Town to promote Mr. Cartoon's $1000 chair?

I swear he could've been in this thread repeatin the same %%#@ from pages 1-100

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Here is another one that Mandy Garcia did. Have no idea hot it was done but looks interesting to say the least.

white.jpg
White ink maybe? Not sure I always see them when they're done and never in the process/fresh.

Back
Top Bottom