Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

I just got my mom's signature (I can't post pictures for obvious reasons) on the inside of my left bicep...I wanna get a design around it or something to make it stand out more, does anyone have any ideas?

Hold on...I don't get the obvious reasons? You think by positing it here people are going to take your moms signature, even though you have it tattooed on your body? so I guess your going to tell people sorry I can't show you my moms signature tattoo for obvious reasons.

There this thing called fraud.  I don't want my mom's signature just floating around on the internet

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3
no offense to whoever this dude is but......
that is one of the dumbest songs i've ever heard in a my life
indifferent.gif

just got this done last week while in Florida visiting my mom for the first time in a year, her new boyfriend payed for it
happy.gif

drew it up myself.

this is also my first tat

1zdsox3.jpg

I plan on getting a small tattoo this week.
It's just my mother's signature on my wrist, but does anyone have any ideas of what else I should have with it? I'm drawing a blank. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

just got this done last week while in Florida visiting my mom for the first time in a year, her new boyfriend payed for it
happy.gif

drew it up myself.

this is also my first tat

1zdsox3.jpg

roll.gif
 the nipple has me weak...def. caught me off gaurd...

I plan on getting a small tattoo this week.
It's just my mother's signature on my wrist, but does anyone have any ideas of what else I should have with it? I'm drawing a blank. 
nerd.gif

if its just your wrist i say just leave it at the signature...

still havent gotten a tat yet
smh.gif
........but the sleeve fongstarr has is
pimp.gif
.....i think my issue is finding an artist that is nice....i'd rather overpay for quality then be cheap and get some **%!%! work lol

Can someone tell me if there's some meaning to this tat or is it just a regular design with no meaning.. thanx..

Can someone tell me if there's some meaning to this tat or is it just a regular design with no meaning.. thanx..

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

well it's the egyptian god anubis if you wanna use wikipedia

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

smh.gif
pimp.gif
.....i think my issue is finding an artist that is nice....i'd rather overpay for quality then be cheap and get some **%!%! work lol

QFT. I Want one bad, but patient to find the right artist..

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

smh.gif
pimp.gif

QFT. I Want one bad, but patient to find the right artist..

Right on dude. I still need to finish my arm but no kind of funds are coming in where I can drop some money on it.
Best thing though is just ask around or even Yelp is a good site to check on testimonies of other people. I am sure you guys will find the right artist for the job.

Is there even a point for a dark skinned person like myself to get a tattoo?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

roll.gif
roll.gif
At LonelyBoy saying it was his "friends"  No it is yours, im positive
laugh.gif
U wish man

Place a bet of 100 bucks paypaled if i prove u wrong with a pic of my upper back , Tagged with my Username, Date and time?

Cmon son, Id never get that @@%...

Back
Top Bottom