Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by cjspida619

hozaymyname i said it before but i like your style,, u doin your thing,, do tatt at a shop

thanks and no.. i build a private studio in my house.. everybody is always surprised when they show up cus it build like a real tattoo shop should be. 

Originally Posted by DUNKARD

I'm an artist myself and this is top tier work.  pardon me, but how much was this and what city? I don't have any tats, but if I ran across this artist I may reconsider.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I'm an artist myself and this is top tier work.  pardon me, but how much was this and what city? I don't have any tats, but if I ran across this artist I may reconsider.

Artist name is Carlos Rojos and if im not mistaken i think he work with Nikko Hurtado out of Black Anchor Collective in California. Google.

Originally Posted by hozaymyname

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Artist name is Carlos Rojos and if im not mistaken i think he work with Nikko Hurtado out of Black Anchor Collective in California. Google.
You're right bro.  Carlos Rojas with Nikko Hurtado out of Black Anchor Collective in Hesperia, CA.  Just hit up their myspace.  In regards to cost, he charges $150/hour.  I've got about 10 hours or so of work.  Including the second pass.

I just got this done on Monday.  Sorry for the glare and I'll get a better pic when it's healed.

I have a question for all the dudes that have full sleeves... Ive really been considering a full sleeve soon and I wanna know how it has affected you in everyday life like as far as work and how people look at you. I know tattoos aren't judged as much as they where before I work in a place of sales and customer service in a face to face environment it's a professional setting. I just figured i can wear long sleeve button up's and it would cover it up. Right now i have the choice of wearing that or a polo it has to be business casual and as long as no tattoos are visible it's OK. I need a opinion on what to do i want it bad enough that i just wanna go ahead and do it just want some feedback. Oh yea I'm no noob to tattoos i have both my arms half sleeved to right above my elbows a chest piece and a full sock leg piece. any help would be appreciated thanks fam.

Dunkard......nice tat. I almost want to say you should have went bigger but I guess that would make sense on the arm. With an image like that, it just feels like it should be monumental.

Originally Posted by nero1son

I have a question for all the dudes that have full sleeves... Ive really been considering a full sleeve soon and I wanna know how it has affected you in everyday life like as far as work and how people look at you. I know tattoos aren't judged as much as they where before I work in a place of sales and customer service in a face to face environment it's a professional setting. I just figured i can wear long sleeve button up's and it would cover it up. Right now i have the choice of wearing that or a polo it has to be business casual and as long as no tattoos are visible it's OK. I need a opinion on what to do i want it bad enough that i just wanna go ahead and do it just want some feedback. Oh yea I'm no noob to tattoos i have both my arms half sleeved to right above my elbows a chest piece and a full sock leg piece. any help would be appreciated thanks fam.

Well....I work in one of the most corporate environments ever (AIG Insurance....and no I did not see any of the bailout money) and it is fine with me. Even in this corporate atmosphere, there are tons of young and older people with tattoos. I don't feel like it has effected my work life and everyone knows I have tattoos...even my boss. The only small downside is summer time where everyone is wearing short sleeves...but that is the price you pay for having tats. And really....is that really that big of an issue (I live in SF though)?

Get the sleeves my dude. Roll the sleeves up when you get out of work.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Dunkard......nice tat. I almost want to say you should have went bigger but I guess that would make sense on the arm. With an image like that, it just feels like it should be monumental.

Originally Posted by nero1son

Well....I work in one of the most corporate environments ever (AIG Insurance....and no I did not see any of the bailout money) and it is fine with me. Even in this corporate atmosphere, there are tons of young and older people with tattoos. I don't feel like it has effected my work life and everyone knows I have tattoos...even my boss. The only small downside is summer time where everyone is wearing short sleeves...but that is the price you pay for having tats. And really....is that really that big of an issue (I live in SF though)?

Get the sleeves my dude. Roll the sleeves up when you get out of work.
That's exactly what i wanted to hear bro i appreciate your input imma go talk to my tattoo artist today

Look closely.....
roll.gif

moz-screenshot.png
30149_1507538051155_1315417512_1361181_3217886_n.jpg

I just got this done on Monday.  Sorry for the glare and I'll get a better pic when it's healed.

OH MY. I think I just found my artist.
pimp.gif

From ****yeahtattoos on Tumblr.
This is an incredible tattoo, I wonder how many hours this took? 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

tumblr_laif4bGHgW1qzabkfo1_400.jpg

This was taken right after and my arm was about 3x bigger than usual but I love this so much. It’s tattoo #3 so far and I plan on getting 5 more. I believe in go big or go home and this is proof. I love Van Gogh and all of his work.

This was done by Derek Zielinski at triple6six tattoos in wilkes barre, pa. He does phenomenal work!

Credit to whoevers tattoo this is. Nice piece. 

Originally Posted by 23sonmyfeet

im slacking i need some more tats
anyone know if tats on your ribs hurt??

Hands down the most painful place da get a tat smh trust me i know from personal experience lol...but once you get pass the pain in my opinion rib tats are the sickest tats

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

From ****yeahtattoos on Tumblr.
This is an incredible tattoo, I wonder how many hours this took? 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

tumblr_laif4bGHgW1qzabkfo1_400.jpg

This was taken right after and my arm was about 3x bigger than usual but I love this so much. It’s tattoo #3 so far and I plan on getting 5 more. I believe in go big or go home and this is proof. I love Van Gogh and all of his work.

This was done by Derek Zielinski at triple6six tattoos in wilkes barre, pa. He does phenomenal work!

Credit to whoevers tattoo this is. Nice piece. 
eek.gif
That's so sick. I wouldn't have ever gussed anyone would get a tat of that.

Back
Top Bottom