Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Look closely.....
roll.gif

moz-screenshot.png
30149_1507538051155_1315417512_1361181_3217886_n.jpg
laugh.gif

Just finished a outline on my stomach. Pain isn't that bad def a lot worse then the arm. But holy @%@$ I felt like throwing up, and this @%@$ burns like a %%%%% when I sit.

Originally Posted by DUNKARD

I just got this done on Monday.  Sorry for the glare and I'll get a better pic when it's healed.

Now THAT is sick.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

browsing tats and came across this..breath taking..
1283532076440_f_large.jpg

i've always liked that image.  something that i would probably want as a tattoo as well.  i even have a shirt that Triumvir made of it.
artist did some top quality work.  
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

Originally Posted by AJChick23

browsing tats and came across this..breath taking..
1283532076440_f_large.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....this is sick
eek.gif
now that is amazing

can anyone find pics of Brandon Marshalls 
nerd.gif
he has the same thing on his left arm its crazy
pimp.gif

now thats some great work!!!

looking to get my first tat soon. can some one recommend me an artist or shop that specializes in a dope script? in the bay area, preferably sf.

went to the tattoo expo in Burlingame and nothing really caught my eye. thanks.

^^^that's sick. I'm going to be getting a foo dog on my right arm too. Just gotta color my phoenix first. Very nice. Did your artist freehand that?

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

looking to get my first tat soon. can some one recommend me an artist or shop that specializes in a dope script? in the bay area, preferably sf.

went to the tattoo expo in Burlingame and nothing really caught my eye. thanks.

I am kind of shooting out of the dark with this one. I met Derek Montez at one of Mike Giants signings. To my knowledge, he actually was an apprentice of Mike's when he started. But I recently checked Picture Machines's site on Geary St. and he seems to be working there instead of Haight and Ashbury Tattoo. Check out some of his script work. It's not bad actually and if it matters, the guys is a cool person.

derick025.jpg

derick031.jpg

derick017.jpg

derick004.jpg

http://sftattoo.com/artists/derick-montez/

The dude is also a graff head....which explains why his letter game is on point.

^
Not a fan of that style script. Its a bit messy.

I swore that I saw someone with Stay Gold script on their forearm with dope script. I just cant remember if it was this Tattoo topic or another topic from another forum. I went looking for it yesterday and coudnt find it. 

Anyone know if it was this forum (or that particular tattoo for that matter...). 
nerd.gif

I guess that is just more my steez. I am not a fan of simple scripts. I like letters to be somewhat original and not processed from a computer. All that extra flare just makes it look cooler...but that is just me.

I posted her on here before but this is Mandy Garcia from Hawaii and I think her script style is pretty awesome. Pretty wild but I like it.

img_7491.jpg

img_49451.jpg

img_3615.jpg

withinwithout.jpg

That's odd....cause I can read it no problem.

1. Equivalency
2. KamaKanaOmaika (water mark in the way)
3. En Dioses Es Da
4. Within You Without You

The only one I can't read is that Jesse one with the forearm tattoos. I am assuming it is a last name.

Can anyone recommend me a spot in NYC (manhattan) besides 125th i don't trust hood spots lol, Im thinking about getting a koi fish Or a foo dog to start a sleeve.

yo fongstarr thats exactly what i was looking for. his work is real nice. thats the same spot im looking at getting tatted, upper chest.

but im starting to think it will be too cramped. i want to get "oro en paz, fierro en guerra" you think thats too long for that spot?

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i cant even read that script^ maybe its just me

Im with you.

Something like this is coo though:
3449741272_aa8b6e8190_z.jpg

pimp.gif
 I want a chest piece, and "Family is Forever" would be a dope piece to get. 

Possibly with Roses and more accents to compliment it. 

I think I'm going to look into it 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 23sonmyfeet

some sick $%% tats here
i am slacking on mine
i need some money to get some more once i do ill post here
right on. but i wouldn't rush into a tattoo even if i happened to come up on the money.

Back
Top Bottom