Post your TATS vol. inked for life

anyone know a website with a list of different fonts.. contemplating on gettin psalm 27 scripture on my tricep

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

anyone know a website with a list of different fonts.. contemplating on gettin psalm 27 scripture on my tricep

You should just talk to a tattoo artists to get a custom one done. You don't want to get something that is a specific font. If the tattoo artist is good,he/she can do a custom one that is creative to your own name.

Originally Posted by Hugo

this tat goes all around my wrist.the chinese symbol means king standing for my last name because its reyes whichs means kings.

14lsv4k.jpg
that doesn't look right.

This guy does amazing work. Name is Tim Kern and located in NYC
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...r.viewPicture&friendID=2695439&albumId=564126

On a side note I want a biomechanical sleeve on my leg from knee down. I am located in NYC. does anyone know of any good artists, because I have been searchingfor a while but most people do not do biomech. And also any one with a sleeve can give me on estimate of how much I can plan on spending. 1000-2000 is what Iheard.

Anyone know anything about cover-up tattoos? Im looking for an artist that can coverup some tattoos that I already have... anyone know any good artists in thecentral florida area?

l_742a325ff92041698745be86f5d9b2bb.jpg

a bit odd...but i can't knock a person's tat
i'm guessing you lost a child.
my condolences
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

a bit odd...but i can't knock on a person's tat

Well originally i was going to go the whole "angel memorial" route, but i figured that was too played out and unoriginal. I have a bunch of tats, butthis is the first one that actually has meaning and signifigance for me. I thought the idea was somewhat strange at first, but it's original. My artistcame up with the idea.

Thanks for posting the pic.

Yeah, it was a messed up situation. Ex-girl got an abortion while I was in Mexico, and I didnt even know she was pregnant. Very difficult time in my life.

Originally Posted by bilingue23

Well originally i was going to go the whole "angel memorial" route, but i figured that was too played out and unoriginal. I have a bunch of tats, but this is the first one that actually has meaning and signifigance for me. I thought the idea was somewhat strange at first, but it's original. My artist came up with the idea.

Yeah, it was a messed up situation. Ex-girl got an abortion while I was in Mexico, and I didnt even know she was pregnant. Very difficult time in my life.

Damn, Sorry to hear that man!

You should listen to a song by "Flipsyde - Happy Birthday"... your post reminded me of it.

i've been thinking of getting a tattoo for a while now. after a lot of thought i came up with a full hip hop sleeve. i wont get it for a while though asi'm still planning everything i want in it out, there is a lot of culture to fit on one arm. if it does go well there will probably be a lot more to comeafter
laugh.gif

i got another one this weekend...its the girl scout symbol on the inside of my arm...the guy made the hair look a little more like a B for my friend Brittanythat died...we were in girl scouts together...

Originally Posted by bilingue23

Well originally i was going to go the whole "angel memorial" route, but i figured that was too played out and unoriginal. I have a bunch of tats, but this is the first one that actually has meaning and signifigance for me. I thought the idea was somewhat strange at first, but it's original. My artist came up with the idea.

Sick tat, but sorry for your loss.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i got another one this weekend...its the girl scout symbol on the inside of my arm...the guy made the hair look a little more like a B for my friend Brittany that died...we were in girl scouts together...
nerd.gif

pix of u in the girl scout uniform...

i kid.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Hugo

this tat goes all around my wrist.the chinese symbol means king standing for my last name because its reyes whichs means kings.

14lsv4k.jpg
that doesn't look right.

well proly because it blurry. i got the idea from my favorite artist when i was a young "nicky jam" heres a pic...
dy2042.jpg
grin.gif

I think Dirty was saying that the symbol on your arm does not look like the correct Chinese symbol for the word "King". You sure it is?

Originally Posted by ddot7

I think Dirty was saying that the symbol on your arm does not look like the correct Chinese symbol for the word "King". You sure it is?

oh i see. yea im sure. the artist was online making sure it was. and he was chinese i believe. and ive been wanting that tat since i was 13 so i made sure itwas.
tongue.gif
(ima bout to be 19 btw)

So my first tat is finally finished:

like-a-tattoo-31.jpg

Outline

like-a-tattoo-part-2-2.jpg

Finished.......and I kind of don't like it. Eh....what's done is done but I wish I could have made a couple of minor adjustments. Don't get mewrong....it is clean but considering the artwork, there should have been some minor adjustments. No one......I mean no one can get what it is (from people thatI have shown so far). I think I had it in my head that my tat would be something to put in mag but even though this is cool, it's not mag worthy. Next oneI get will be full color and way bigger. Anyways....just wanted to share.

l_be155f0c15bb45069ecba40a5a4c7f9d.jpg

.......and just when I thought I was original. For some reason I hate that I have a tattoo that someone else has.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Really loving it Fong

eff that dude yours = much cleaner and stands out.

my mom has one of those skulls blended in with a flower tat, she thought it was original too.
laugh.gif
it's clean though, don't trip man.

ya i know a few people wit it but yours is dope also

are u gonna go throgh and shade in some more?

Back
Top Bottom