Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Back to business, I want to get "MeShell's son since IX/XXV/MCMLXXXIX" at the top of my forearm under the elbow bend.
What would be a good font other than something Roman even though I haven't ruled that out yet?

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

man you just gave me inspiration cuz my name is christopher and i always loved that story but never thought of it as a tattoo. i believe it also says that he bared the weight of the owrld on his shoulders because he helped jesus across but he didnt know that he did,

does anyone know if im right?
You are correct.
grin.gif

just got this done today, first session.
so much pain
embarassed.gif

3470719052_c117c46fce.jpg

got this done a week ago:
3450674423_d8a18c5e1e.jpg

ink is madd addicting
laugh.gif

Can ya'll stop quoting the ENTIRE set of pics posted by 1 person? And whats even more annoying is after that long quote ya'll wrote a 3 word sentence.You serious?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

So compared to getting a tattoo done on your arm which isnt bad at all, hows the ribs?
its pretty painful, id give it a 9/10. i felt my ribs rattle
laugh.gif
but if its something you really really want just stick it out, its worth it.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Back to business, I want to get "MeShell's son since IX/XXV/MCMLXXXIX"at the top of my forearm under the elbow bend.
What would be a good font other than something Roman even though I haven't ruled that out yet?

nerd.gif

So compared to getting a tattoo done on your arm which isnt bad at all, hows the ribs?
i got my rib done like a week ago, guy was telling me it is going to be my most painful tattoo blahblahblah. it wasn't even bad certain partsit was more irritating the rest but over all it wasn't bad.

Originally Posted by saint lt

i got my rib done like a week ago, guy was telling me it is going to be my most painful tattoo blahblahblah. it wasn't even bad certain parts it was more irritating the rest but over all it wasn't bad.

What spot? It wasn't "Pumping Ink" was it?

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by saint lt

i got my rib done like a week ago, guy was telling me it is going to be my most painful tattoo blahblahblah. it wasn't even bad certain parts it was more irritating the rest but over all it wasn't bad.

What spot? It wasn't "Pumping Ink" was it?
nope! go to unbreakable on mesa it is in a little shopping place down by that print shop. real cool people there.

Back
Top Bottom