Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by daemacho

Originally Posted by Hugo

just got this simple tat today. its my Gemini sign.

2n6b5ug.jpg
honestly thats ayo to me... if you had placed that somewhere else like your arm and not your upper back, i think it would have been ok. idk...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sayin though[/color]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

2n6b5ug.jpg
honestly thats ayo to me... if you had placed that somewhere else like your arm and not your upper back, i think it would have been ok. idk...

saying its gay is a bit much but it def. looks like a girly tattoo...its so small
roll.gif
well thats the size i want it. and gay and girly? wth. thats pretty dumb to say. it aint like im getting stars on my body. now thats ayo tome...but watever all it matters is that thats
what i want. i would of got it in the back of my neck but its not going to look good for the career im going to have..

looks stretched/distorted because of the angle of my arm...

really like that font a few above mine, wish i lived sumwhere where there was a decent shop... thats the only reason i only have one tat right now

Is there anyone in this thread that has Sleeves & Arm Tattoo's that are Doctors, Lawyers or work Office Jobs?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I've always felt like short sleeved dress shirts are far more unacceptable than any tat.
laugh.gif

Like, what are you...Homer Simpson or something.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Is there anyone in this thread that has Sleeves & Arm Tattoo's that are Doctors, Lawyers or work Office Jobs?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
son you're black...you should be wondering if they can see you at night.

*god damn grammar police.

i want this

2qwohu0.jpg

but i don't know if i could fiind someone around me to do it good.

i'll probably have to draw it out myself.

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

<3 ya too Labels, stop stalking.
laugh.gif

JR - Word.
laugh.gif

Reason I'm asking is because pretty soon I'll be with a Law Firm so I'm just worried about showing etc.

yeah i don't see what's so "ayo" or girly about it. not like you got a unicorn tattooed on your back.

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

If you were actually funny it wouldn't matter. Your lame attempt at a joke was horrible, and JR I agree with you on the short sleeve thing. I think mostpeople roll there sleeves up at work when it begins to get a little to hot. Then again most professional work places are air conditioned anyway so itdoesn't seem like to much of a problem

Originally Posted by Wade187

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

If you were actually funny it wouldn't matter. Your lame attempt at a joke was horrible, and JR I agree with you on the short sleeve thing. I think most people roll there sleeves up at work when it begins to get a little to hot. Then again most professional work places are air conditioned anyway so it doesn't seem like to much of a problem

yo who are you? seriously, I responded to my boy, not some gimpish sideline dude.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Tattoo Artist: "So, you want her dunking, shooting, driving to the lane?"
FreshJayz: "Na, I want her throwing an overhead pass."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

2n6b5ug.jpg
laugh.gif
smh.gif

And why's the neck of that shirt so loose?

kind of a bad pic, couldnt zoom in,
Family/forever ambigram, want to do more with it, maybe tribal to fill out my arm ...any ideas??

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

2n6b5ug.jpg
laugh.gif
smh.gif

And why's the neck of that shirt so loose?

probably because i pulled it down to take a pic. and wore it wen i got tatted..
WAKE UP STUPID

Back
Top Bottom