Post your TATS vol. inked for life

i'd never get a tattoo unless I was in shape
laugh.gif

Just got back from getting this done ...took about 4 hours, but is by no means finished.

Still got touch up sessions & I may well add a few more roses & stars yet. Plus the whole of the out-line will be shaded.

There's a couple of "dodgy" areas, but they can easily be re-touched when I go back!

* Sorry the pics aren't great -it's hard to take pics with only one hand!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

im seriously considering a piece (from wrist to elbow) but being dark skinned i havent seen many done good..

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by daemacho

Originally Posted by Hugo

just got this simple tat today. its my Gemini sign.

2n6b5ug.jpg
honestly thats ayo to me... if you had placed that somewhere else like your arm and not your upper back, i think it would have been ok. idk...

saying its gay is a bit much but it def. looks like a girly tattoo...its so small
roll.gif
looks fine to me
grin.gif

then again im not an expert on 'mo symbology....so maybe y'all could enlighten me..

anyone got that picture of the virgin mary i believe going down the side of a dudes side..I think it was a sleeve that went into the chest and side..it was guyout in Ohio..kohr..or something like that.

FIREPOWER23-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have a 3/4th sleeve similar to yours
are you going to do the whole arm eventually?

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Tattoo Artist: "So, you want her dunking, shooting, driving to the lane?"
FreshJayz: "Na, I want her throwing an overhead pass."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I LOL'd.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

anyone got that picture of the virgin mary i believe going down the side of a dudes side..I think it was a sleeve that went into the chest and side..it was guy out in Ohio..kohr..or something like that.

Jermaine Dupri isn't from Ohio and that was Janet

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Just got back from getting this done ...took about 4 hours, but is by no means finished.

Still got touch up sessions & I may well add a few more roses & stars yet. Plus the whole of the out-line will be shaded.

That is pretty much the size/style of my tattoo:

like-a-tattoo-part-2-2.jpg

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

anyone got that picture of the virgin mary i believe going down the side of a dudes side..I think it was a sleeve that went into the chest and side..it was guy out in Ohio..kohr..or something like that.

it was religious tat not jds janet tat
roll.gif

I've got this tattoo done in October 2008 (the picture was taken today)

"We ask that you do not copy the patterns of the tattoos given here as well as the tattoos from our other pages. These tattoos have actual meanings thatare specifically made for the person wearing them. Each pattern and design depict their own personal stories of their lives and ancestry, NOT YOURS!!!"Research your own roots and water your own tree."-Tatak Ng Aat Na Alon Tribe

Originally Posted by pwght

I've got this tattoo done in October 2008 (the picture was taken today)

"We ask that you do not copy the patterns of the tattoos given here as well as the tattoos from our other pages. These tattoos have actual meanings that are specifically made for the person wearing them. Each pattern and design depict their own personal stories of their lives and ancestry, NOT YOURS!!! "Research your own roots and water your own tree."-Tatak Ng Aat Na Alon Tribe
pimp.gif
I def. want to get something like that, but first I needto get in shape.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

it was religious tat not jds janet tat
roll.gif

i know i was joking

Back
Top Bottom