Post your TATS vol. inked for life

damn man dosnt even look like a tat. More like'a marker. He was probably expecting a whole bunch of kudos for it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ride2diedagreat

f8d35adce6a9a2fc9deb8ba21087fd7ea638b81.pjpg
2d435281e0c2a90691a480a619b8e91e4f6982a.pjpg

Say Whatcha Like!!

My Life, My Lifestyle!!
tongue.gif

And Yea It Does Have a Meaning to Me..
Oh, good God.
Tell me this is all just a joke.
You're trying to get a reaction out of people, I know it.
You got a new set of multi-colored sharpies, some fine-point for the outlines, used the mirror and decided to see who you could fool.
That's what's happening here.
Right?

Figure NO1 on NT would like it, but the TH Atoms Bomb symoblizes me & my peoples, and the Jordan III's are my first pair of Jordan I ever bought with my own money & III's got me into collecting sneakers. The Boxes symoblize the come up.. Its a dope tat imo.

I wanted that "Cartoon" Vibe to it, didnt want it to be very realistic.

I rather have a tat that steps away from the norm & get something that can define who my lifestyle, Its better then having the same ol "ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME" Jumpoff or the Cross & hands & what not.

It def wouldn't be anything that I would get.... but, it' your skin. If you like it that's all that matters.

I don't see why everyone else is so concerned about it......

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Figure NO1 on NT would like it, but the TH Atoms Bomb symoblizes me & my peoples, and the Jordan III's are my first pair of Jordan I ever bought with my own money & III's got me into collecting sneakers. The Boxes symoblize the come up.. Its a dope tat imo.

I rather have a tat that steps away from the norm & get something that can define who my lifestyle, Its better then having the same ol "ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME" Jumpoff or the Cross & hands & what not.

It def wouldn't be anything that I would get.... but, it' your skin. If you like it that's all that matters.

while it is a wack tat i must say, people are not really concerned by that, its the fact that the execution was horrible and the artist did an absolutehorrible job. crooked lines, bad shading, i could go on.

your explanation of your tat sounds like you don't even like it and your trying to justify it to yourself on how you just ruined your left arm.

Females must bust out laughing when you try explaining why you have a bomb rocking some fake looking 3's on your arm. You wont be beating up any {()}anytime soon, word to Kenny Glenn.

Originally Posted by jessie48484848

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

while it is a wack tat i must say, people are not really concerned by that, its the fact that the execution was horrible and the artist did an absolute horrible job. crooked lines, bad shading, i could go on.
Realtalk. No1 is knocking the idea (or atleast they shouldnt be, its not their body) because trust me ive seen much worse ideas since my fatheris boys with all the artists at an award winning Tattoo spot in CT. Its the fact that it looks like !+%!. Even if you tried to use the "I wanted itCartoony" cop out its not decent. I hope you paid no more than $100 bucks for that.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Anyone know of any good spots in Long Island, if not I'll settle for Queens or the city?

Go to queens. Long Island sucks.

The adam bomb guy just horrible lines and shading. If you say it represents you then fine. but seriously you should have looked around to better artist. Ithink you jumped into it tooo quickly.

Well mine for the hundredth time
I will be adding and getting more tats. def on the ribs is next for me.

I get what every1 is saying. About quailty.

The Idea that I wanted was mad dope, and I went to the artist, did my research & she seem like she was the best artist for the work.

She was mad nice, she explained everything to me & this was my first tat so I wanted to make sure everything was right. It was a pro shop & everything.

Everything she showed me was legit & I thought before I got the tat that it was going to be the best work.

But this is the result I got & I am not 100 % satisfy but I am not ashame of it at all. I love my Tat & what it means to me, its not like I can go backin time & fix it.

I do plan on getting another artist to touch it up & get it to look better. Im def gonna get smoke around it & help bring out the tat too.

Yall swear I just walked in there & told the Tat artist to give me bad quality, it wasnt something I could help until I saw the finish product. Haha

But LIKE I said, its my first TAT & I LOVE what it means to me.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

f8d35adce6a9a2fc9deb8ba21087fd7ea638b81.pjpg
2d435281e0c2a90691a480a619b8e91e4f6982a.pjpg

Say Whatcha Like!!

My Life, My Lifestyle!!
tongue.gif

And Yea It Does Have a Meaning to Me..

eek.gif
pimp.gif
That is how I want my sleeve on my left arm.

But done by a better artist though. Cuz was to get up and my tatted looked like that I would beat the !@+% out that artist.
mad.gif

And no logos.

i think that tat is pretty dope. it could have been drawn better because the boxes looked maad crooked. but its pretty dope.

I went to the artist, did my research & she seem like she was the best artist for the work.

i'm sorry but u must of done some TERRIBLE researchin. u should of just send u went to the artist that had the cheapest price

From the looks of it the stensil was probably crooked to begin with.

Did she freestyle the tat on your arm?

You really want that tattoo when youre 25, 35, or even 45? Execution is horrible, crooked lines, horrible shading, the damn bomb isnt even round and looks likeit has leukemia. I know you like sneakers and everything, but all this symbolism and crap is overated. Sure Jordan 3s were your first pair, does that mean youneed it on your arm? Those dont even look like 3s, they look like Shaq payless knockoffs.

Peope these days. Every "symbolism" blah blah is an excuse to get a horrible tattoo.

Back
Top Bottom