f8d35adce6a9a2fc9deb8ba21087fd7ea638b81.pjpg
2d435281e0c2a90691a480a619b8e91e4f6982a.pjpg

Say Whatcha Like!!

My Life, My Lifestyle!!
tongue.gif

And Yea It Does Have a Meaning to Me..

eek.gif
pimp.gif
That is how I want my sleeve on my left arm.

But done by a better artist though. Cuz was to get up and my tatted looked like that I would beat the !@+% out that artist.
mad.gif

And no logos.

i think that tat is pretty dope. it could have been drawn better because the boxes looked maad crooked. but its pretty dope.
You should have made the boxes like real Sb boxes.

one gold
one pink
one black

yeah but theres also silver and orange, i'd go OG styles.

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

anyone stay in tampa? if so yall kno any good spots around here im thinking of getting one this weekend also anyone in tampa kno a good artist that does very good portraits cuz my friend wants to get one but he can find a good artist he dnt want it ending up like this
2ed5sav.jpg
If I remember correctly, isn't this an NTer's tattoo?

I think I saw the original (non-fail-edited) one on here in a previous Post Your Tattoo thread.

nice maple leaf tat,
i got a few, threw out the years i want to bring them all together, and work down to a half/ three quarters/ full sleeve
the adam bomb sb tat is one of a kind, ppl will always say sumtn about it, if it feels it represents you i guess....
grin.gif

all tats need a touch up after a bit,
all of mine have a meaning for something in my life or something ive lived thru,
for ppl thinking of getting stuff past your sleeves, hand on your neck just think if the work environment you will be in or aiming at.
past the sleeves is alright cuz most places you can cover up with a long sleeves, but hands and necks will prob always show.
just a fyi for anyone tryna rush and ends up gettin a logo of their city on there neck
eyes.gif

Roscoe tat is
pimp.gif

see good things happen when you actually think about what you're getting inked. Thinking is vital!!!!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by here 4 tha kickz

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Sooo.... who is going to be the first person to get an NT tattoo????
laugh.gif
tired.gif
some will do it and have some "great" story about how NT helped them get them somewhere.

Well it's just as trivial as getting some tribal symbol out of a book. People assign meaning to different things. I'm not saying all tattoos are wellthought out. I think a lot of people get them because they are young, irrational and rebelious. I think are a lot of them done for acceptance or to follow atrend. Annnnd I think a lot of people regret getting them at times (but will never admit it). But who's to say which is which? I always assume all tattooare well thought out but sometimes.....
grin.gif
but hey, if you are confidentenough to get something as serious as a tattoo then you should be prepared for the ridicule that may or may not come with it.

On another note....anyone have a BLACK LIGHT tattoo? One of my co-workers has one of a circuit board on the inner side of his forearm and it is sick as hell. It's only visible under a black light.

On another note....anyone have a BLACK LIGHT tattoo? One of my co-workers has one of a circuit board on the inner side of his forearm and it is sick as hell. It's only visible under a black light.
I wanted to get my tat outlined in black light...i'm just not sure how it would look cuz i'm black and i don't know if the ink willstill kinda show when its not under the light...i thought about it tho...

What is your opinion on this:

spine tattoo of a tribal design but the design is more or less Hawaiian inspired. Like The Rocks tat.

I have no connection to anything Hawaiian but I really like the designs.... What do you think about getting tats that don't mean %%** all

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

spine tattoo of a tribal design but the design is more or less Hawaiian inspired. Like The Rocks tat.

I have no connection to anything Hawaiian but I really like the designs.... What do you think about getting tats that don't mean %%** all
Just get what you like....but keep in mind that people are always going to ask you what it means and why you got it...

anyone stay in tampa? if so yall kno any good spots around here im thinking of getting one this weekend also anyone in tampa kno a good artist that does very good portraits cuz my friend wants to get one but he can find a good artist he dnt want it ending up like this
I got mine at Atomic off of Fowler, all the guys in there do great work. Also if you feel like taking a trip out to Ybor, There's a coupleplaces out there like 1603 and Blue Devil. Just go in and check out all of the artists portfolios to see which one you like best.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Get what you like...it dont matter if your hawaiian or not. Mad _ got chinese symbol tatts...they asian? Nope.

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

I got mine at Atomic off of Fowler, all the guys in there do great work. Also if you feel like taking a trip out to Ybor, There's a couple places out there like 1603 and Blue Devil. Just go in and check out all of the artists portfolios to see which one you like best.
Same place I got mine done. Dan Champagne was my artist. He did a pretty good job. Here's the one he did

8ff153e76c3377906132fa0311b5d1f17199576.jpg

Here's some others from different artists

3e92533e926453b77db9905fb7f662a42070ab3.jpg

c7425c9e3a6733c471a9b90623019391d979b42.jpg

23535deee3a7665e3ffd7ba490f6a78c7b2ec99.jpg

35a35126ea5767ac3f51793790819cc391e3bed.jpg

269155ea653a719d4ad93844ce031cc4ba0c919.jpg

I have more but no pics at the moment.

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

2ed5sav.jpg
If I remember correctly, isn't this an NTer's tattoo?

I think I saw the original (non-fail-edited) one on here in a previous Post Your Tattoo thread.
uh no

Originally Posted by here 4 tha kickz

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Sooo.... who is going to be the first person to get an NT tattoo????
laugh.gif
tired.gif
some will do it and have some "great" story about how NT helped them get them somewhere.

Well it's just as trivial as getting some tribal symbol out of a book. People assign meaning to different things. I'm not saying all tattoos are well thought out. I think a lot of people get them because they are young, irrational and rebelious. I think are a lot of them done for acceptance or to follow a trend. Annnnd I think a lot of people regret getting them at times (but will never admit it). But who's to say which is which? I always assume all tattoo are well thought out but sometimes.....
grin.gif
but hey, if you are confident enough to get something as serious as a tattoo then you should be prepared for the ridicule that may or may not come with it.

One of my friends got one, its a panther on the back of her neck. It looks almost like a scar on her neck, but under the light its pretty sick.

Alright...So I posted yesterday mornng Id be getting about 6 hours worth of work....Well that turned into about 7 yesterday....My arm feels like mush but Wegot it done...

The gargoyle has been there for 8 years it was my firs tattoo...everythign around it was added yesterday...it is basically the gargoyle sitting in some sort ofbiomechanical cove....there is no red my arm is just real tender after getting it done...

swvdxe.jpg

Originally Posted by ride2diedagreat

f8d35adce6a9a2fc9deb8ba21087fd7ea638b81.pjpg
2d435281e0c2a90691a480a619b8e91e4f6982a.pjpg

Say Whatcha Like!!

My Life, My Lifestyle!!
tongue.gif

And Yea It Does Have a Meaning to Me..
I always defend people's tats but not only is this un original it's just bad art
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr J Himself 23

Originally Posted by dgk3188

very nice. how much did all that work run you?
Well I kind of have a hook up on Tatts...

7 hours of work =$250 out my pocket...can't really beat that can you?
eek.gif

i estimated around $400-500 for all of that. probably more
very nice

Back
Top Bottom