Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Yeah i can't stand when dudes are in a serious discussion, and one just decides to post mad rolling smileys for something that is not really funny, for the most part i'll just disregard that entire argument and move on, like i'd never read tbones posts.
parrot-0016.jpg

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

Originally Posted by ABOOGiiE

i actually like both of yalls tatts ... they got a juvenile feel to them ... not everyone can pay thousands to get perfect works of art done on their body ... some people just get their folks to do it at tattoo partys ... im not sayin its an excuse for misspelling words and crooked lines, but it is what it is ...

roll.gif
yeah. seriously. after what he commented about my tattoos he comes out and drops this gem on us.
roll.gif

i was using sarcasm as a form of humor when talking about their tats, but i was serious about yours, sick work concept and everything technical about it ... but it doesnt look symetrical to me ... sorry
it won't even be symmetrical....2 different wings..but his tattoo is definitely even.

I'm thinking about getting "LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG" across my chest in memory of my best friend who died at 17 years old a couple months ago, whatdo you guys think?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

it won't even be symmetrical....2 different wings..but his tattoo is definitely even.
this is coming from someone that actually has tattoos...........

"god forbid someone tells him that his tats look like %%# "
-
roll.gif
<--- insecure this.

you can definitely shape those wings to take up exactly the same amount of space on either side ... just because two tatts are different, doesntmean they cant fit together and be symetrical ... as i said, the artist chose to focus on each tatt individually, and not really fit them to the back piece ...

and as for N3Hd3Ls, i can see why you got tattoos like that ...

Please tell me why Miss Cleo. Why did I get tattoos like that?

Since you are so well versed when it comes to tattoos and symmetry... can you please tell me exactly how it should have been executed Euclid? Use a free bodydiagram because it'll be easier for me to comprehend when I see pictures or illustrations. Just like menus.

Got my first tat 16 days ago...pics were taken today...I gotta go back for touch-ups in a few spots...excuse the backne, lol

wl4tae.jpg

2qthell.jpg

you can definitely shape those wings to take up exactly the same amount of space on either side ... just because two tatts are different, doesnt mean they cant fit together and be symetrical ... as i said, the artist chose to focus on each tatt individually, and not really fit them to the back piece ...

doing that would sacrifice individuality and personality of each wing for symmetry.....

v762hd.jpg

got it done about 4 hours ago.. WAAAYY less pain than i expected
laugh.gif

hot needle scraping against your skin, basically.. more painful on the bone definitely
sick.gif

you can definitely shape those wings to take up exactly the same amount of space on either side ... just because two tatts are different, doesnt mean they cant fit together and be symetrical ... as i said, the artist chose to focus on each tatt individually, and not really fit them to the back piece ...

doing that would sacrifice individuality and personality of each wing for symmetry.....
which was my point ... the artist did each tattoo as an individual piece, where as i would have asked for two symmetrical pieces ... you wouldnthave had to sacrifice much and in my opinion it would have looked THAT much better

Next Saturday, I'm going to the shop to get an estimate, set up an appointment (hopefully get it done the same day) on my second tat. It will be my birthyear, 89, in jersey font ala one of the best jerseys ever:

d_sanders_950115_640.jpg

laugh.gif
when I get my tat I probably won't post it..too much hate lol
sike...I dont give a flying %+!# what the hell yall bammas think.

Back
Top Bottom