Post your TATS vol. inked for life

This tat is my son's name (Ryan) in graffiti.
Above the tat it's like he signed his name as the designer of the graffiti & it's his bday which is 07-11-06
nxrs7a.jpg

This is on my ribs, it's my grandma initials & the year she was born & passed.
10qbdsj.jpg

I got about 6 more. Will post later.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

This tat is my son's name (Ryan) in graffiti.
Above the tat it's like he signed his name as the designer of the graffiti & it's his bday which is 07-11-06
nxrs7a.jpg

This is on my ribs, it's my grandma initials & the year she was born & passed.
10qbdsj.jpg

I got about 6 more. Will post later.
Where did you get the first one and how much?

Originally Posted by momis2410

Got done finishing it yesterday
Artist: Indio Reyes Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
8ee352fce1af9d4706908ed3199722a8c16723c.jpg
sick piece
pimp.gif
...f' huge though...musta burnt like a mother *+#%
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

sick piece
pimp.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
thats a badass piece...how much that run you in $US?

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

Originally Posted by Smedroc

sick piece
pimp.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
thats a badass piece...how much that run you in $US?

damnnn thats dope as #+%$!
eek.gif

I got the same on my chest, but ur detail just kills mines haha
tongue.gif

the price on that was 5000 pesos, so about 400 usd. it didnt burn that much hes a good artist he has a shop in reno and 2 in mexico, so he knew what he wasdoing and hardly any bleeding

I just saw the Archangel Michael pictures and thought I'd share my idea for my first tattoo..I too want Michael on me but I wanted a more realisticdepiction of it. I was looking around at statues around the world and found the perfect one. It's from a church in Hamburg, Germany.
1356382468_f7d56d2b33_b.jpg

I want it on my back with the wings going over my shoulder blades. I'd want the wings to be a little bigger though, and want a few things different butother than that I love it.

wow i just spent 2 days goin thru 109 pages and damn THERE IS SOME FRESH INK. i got my first tat about 4 months ago, i kinda jumped into it and i regret mydesign a little bit. i kinda wanna get a coverup, but mine has a bunch of black lines so i'm not sure if i'd have to lighten it up with laser orsomethin. my fault though, i got half of it done by a sick artist and i loved it, but then i moved, and i had the rest done by this dude that tells me halfwaythrough tattooing "yea i learned how to do this in jail... yeah man, 6 years for beatin up this dude and blinding him with my cigar." i was like WHATGET OFF ME and yes he did suck (in jail? i dunno)

but u guys have given me a lot of inspiration. Anyone ever had experience getting color done over what was a black tat? mine has no fill its basically outlinesbut a lot of lines.

oh i wanted to say for those considering getting a tatto since i just got mine, my 2 cents.... tattoos are sick and when done right they are unbelievable. butremember that the body you were born with is fine the way it is, and if you want ink just to be cool it's not worth it - just like it's not worthsacrificin anythin to be cool. so make sure either 1) it means something to you, or 2)that %%% looks TIGHT, and 3)don't rush
cause hey in the end its not like a tattoo is fixin you up, its gotta do something extra for you.

Back
Top Bottom