Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

That is nuts. That was the same idea that I had for my next tat and on the same location (upper right shoulder). Just when you think you are the only one. Looks dope so far.

You'll never the only one in the ink world. Plain & Simple.

thinking about getting a tattoo of a feather. got the idea watching Forrest Gump (best movie ever) Should I add full quote, partial quote, or no quote?

"I don't know if we each have a destiny or if we are just all floating around accidental like on a breeze. I think maybe its both...happening at the same time."

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

thinking about getting a tattoo of a feather. got the idea watching Forrest Gump (best movie ever) Should I add full quote, partial quote, or no quote?

"I don't know if we each have a destiny or if we are just all floating around accidental like on a breeze. I think maybe its both...happening at the same time."

I have a feather with it turning into a flock of birds (birds of a feather) with a french quote next to it.

Do it, I get compliments all the time about it.

anyone know of any good artists around bay area for a dragon? Preferably in the eastbay? I'm trying to do my whole upper arm.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I have a feather with it turning into a flock of birds (birds of a feather) with a french quote next to it.

The feather idea sounds dope. The quote though sounds too long. For me I'd prefer a short quote or many two lines short lines at the most. I'm not trying to read the entire thing. That's just me though

3027436101_148fb922ca.jpg

Than again, I'm a sucker for tattoos that are really long just like this.

These are really some nice tats i cant wait till i get mine im more into the polynesian tattoos. But im understanding the meaning of them before i go ahead and do one.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

That is nuts. That was the same idea that I had for my next tat and on the same location (upper right shoulder). Just when you think you are the only one. Looks dope so far.

Yeah....I know. But still....it's kind of bugged cause I had it in my head for a while too but never had the money to jump on it yet. I am over the original thing.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

anyone know of any good artists around bay area for a dragon? Preferably in the eastbay? I'm trying to do my whole upper arm.

Check out Seventh Son tattoo in SF. I had my eye on this one guy there (Luke Stewart.....no @$@%) and he seems to be pretty good at asian tats.

http://www.seventhsontattoo.com/luke_stewart.php#

What's the french quote and what's it mean?
My first one will no doubt be the aerosmith symbol and "Dream until your dreams come true"

Dream On - best rock n roll song of all time, and i love the lyrics

i'm black btw 

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

These are really some nice tats i cant wait till i get mine im more into the polynesian tattoos. But im understanding the meaning of them before i go ahead and do one.

are you polynesian?

My first one will no doubt be the aerosmith symbol and "Dream until your dreams come true"

i'm black btw 

Ty FongStarr...have you heard of a guy name JoJo in el sobrante? I heard good things about him, but he has no pictures online where I can check out his work.

i'm black btw 

i'm black btw 

i'm black btw 

Ty FongStarr...have you heard of a guy name JoJo in el sobrante? I heard good things about him, but he has no pictures online where I can check out his work.

El Sobrante? I was raised in that area. Never heard of anyone by that name that tats but maybe he started tatting recently. Let me know if you get pics of his work.

Originally Posted by gunnasgunnagetit

are you polynesian?

RyanNYC... what type of polynesian tribal you in to? I have mine posted up somewhere in this 200 page thread haha

Yeah....I know. But still....it's kind of bugged cause I had it in myhead for a while too but never had the money to jump on it yet. I amover the original thing
Nah don't sweat it bro... we all been in the same situation... hell, even I been down that road, only thing to do is add more things to it haha

Originally Posted by gunnasgunnagetit

are you polynesian?

RyanNYC... what type of polynesian tribal you in to? I have mine posted up somewhere in this 200 page thread haha

Yeah....I know. But still....it's kind of bugged cause I had it in myhead for a while too but never had the money to jump on it yet. I amover the original thing
Nah don't sweat it bro... we all been in the same situation... hell, even I been down that road, only thing to do is add more things to it haha

laugh.gif
Prbly seen it cause i only seen one or two in this whole thread im into something http://www.therealdealtatau.com/poly/037.jpg similiar,into the arm sleeves or even shoulder to elbow and knee to ankle
pimp.gif
   that link is by a tattoo artist in my area def going to try to get it done before this month is done how long did it take for yours to be done?

Yeah....I know. But still....it's kind of bugged cause I had it in my head for a while too but never had the money to jump on it yet. I am over the original thing.

Check out Seventh Son tattoo in SF. I had my eye on this one guy there (Luke Stewart.....no @$@%) and he seems to be pretty good at asian tats.

http://www.seventhsontattoo.com/luke_stewart.php#

My bro has a couple from Orly at 7thson.. thinkin bout goin there to get some graf ink

Back
Top Bottom