PostYourPicture VOL FOLLOW THE RULES! KEEP IT CLASSY!

No guys, just keep it moving. I am just going to PM Brolic and talk it out. Sorry if I came off *****y or rude.

:O Cubano...Is that really you? No way!!!!!! You lost tons of weight. Looking good compadre!

Cubano?!
eek.gif

Wow. You look good.
pimp.gif
This is late night /\/ TKL coming out

laugh.gif
NT PYP threads, we always get to a certain point where an argument just has to happen and pages jump by 5+ pages in a matter of hours.
Either that or we are
eek.gif
 x 
pimp.gif
 because the NT females decided to show themselves every now and again....much appreciated ladies

Hazel PM me too. I could stimulate your mind way better than brolic.

Pls respond.

Originally Posted by Regis

Hazel, PM me fast you're the only one I have eyes for.
laugh.gif
Trolling! 
But hey, next time I am in NYC, come out! Mo (viiiheaven), why did we not meet up last time I went? I met Henz though, the NT God, so all is good in my book. My NYC trip wasn't as fulfilling though, Hurricane Irene cut it short. 

I should be going late in the summer, if all works out. 

Another thing, is it true that supposedly some NTers think I have crooked teeth or no teeth because I never smile. 
roll.gif
You and your conspiracies. Let me see if I have pics of me smiling, they are very very rare. Don't have a nice smile despite 5 years of braces. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Regis

Hazel, PM me fast you're the only one I have eyes for.
laugh.gif
Trolling! 
But hey, next time I am in NYC, come out! Mo (viiiheaven), why did we not meet up last time I went? I met Henz though, the NT God, so all is good in my book. My NYC trip wasn't as fulfilling though, Hurricane Irene cut it short. 

I should be going late in the summer, if all works out. 

Another thing, is it true that supposedly some NTers think I have crooked teeth or no teeth because I never smile. 
roll.gif
You and your conspiracies. Let me see if I have pics of me smiling, they are very very rare. Don't have a nice smile despite 5 years of braces. 
ohwell.gif

hit me up when you roll through.

ShadyKay NT wrote:

hit me up when you roll through.
I was actually weirded out by the thought of meeting NTers, but then I met Henz and Shane (Pookieman - everytime I am in Toronto we've hung out), and they broke down the barriers. But yes, down to meet some of you and I will keep you in mind. I want to see NYC through local eyes, rather than a tourist this time.

Ok Hazel, call me when you get to NY.

Btw, I got your PM...I'm so flattered. Never thought you'd be so aggressive.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

hazel still long winded as ever lol. but really Club PM me
You know how hard it is for me to tweet in 140 characters?
laugh.gif
By the way,to follow you on Twitter, is it the one is your signature? 
What happened to Apples? She doesn't post on NT anymore?

Back
Top Bottom