Power Rangers Appreciation Vol. Sut-Aiyah // Post Your Favorites!

Originally Posted by Luong1209

laugh.gif
@ me and dom only...But I know I wasn't the only one who had this toy:

http://thumbs4.ebaystatic...7MOKAFvFyBkUfXYw/140.jpg src="http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/m/mcTPXVk7MOKAFvFyBkUfXYw/140.jpg">

roll.gif
 I havent seen this in years! thats the flip head joint. the green ranger with the gold vest was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This show was the best as a kid. I remember the hype just being crazy. I was surprised to see that spin off shows are still on the air.

This show was the best as a kid. I remember the hype just being crazy. I was surprised to see that spin off shows are still on the air.

92bd3005.jpg

Normal Zyusouken aka Dragon Dagger

182236_1883221283043_1316673799_2223156_6647250_n.jpg

Battle damaged Zyusouken aka Dragon Dagger

Less than 100 of each are known to exist since he's the only guy that makes them and has the molds that he made. Created from tons of photos/references from the Japanese dagger since the US one was really crappy. Solid resin and hand painted.

FYI, Walter Jones, the original black MMPR, will be at the Anaheim Comic-Con in late April with some other second season MMPRs if anyone wants to meet them, get stuff signed, and take photos with them. Catherine Sutherland (Kat), Nakia Buress (Tanya), Steve Cardenas (Rocky), Jason Narvy (Skull), and Blake Foster (Justin) have all been confirmed to attend.

I'm still trying to get some of the other former Rangers on board, so there may be some additions!

92bd3005.jpg

Normal Zyusouken aka Dragon Dagger

182236_1883221283043_1316673799_2223156_6647250_n.jpg

Battle damaged Zyusouken aka Dragon Dagger

Less than 100 of each are known to exist since he's the only guy that makes them and has the molds that he made. Created from tons of photos/references from the Japanese dagger since the US one was really crappy. Solid resin and hand painted.

FYI, Walter Jones, the original black MMPR, will be at the Anaheim Comic-Con in late April with some other second season MMPRs if anyone wants to meet them, get stuff signed, and take photos with them. Catherine Sutherland (Kat), Nakia Buress (Tanya), Steve Cardenas (Rocky), Jason Narvy (Skull), and Blake Foster (Justin) have all been confirmed to attend.

I'm still trying to get some of the other former Rangers on board, so there may be some additions!

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Green ranger with the slap and a dope knife throw.
roll.gif

.23 mark onwards is straight
laugh.gif

My pleasure!

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Green ranger with the slap and a dope knife throw.
roll.gif

.23 mark onwards is straight
laugh.gif

My pleasure!

Tommy used to be a client of mine at my old job. Was telling me about his clothing line and MMA stuff--this was a good 3 years ago, now.. Had a really hot wife/girlfriend and a chunky bezel on a Breitling Super Avenger. Cool dude, real chill. Took me a few times of seeing him to realize who he was and mind = blown. I'm guessing he lives in or often visits the Houston area.

Tommy used to be a client of mine at my old job. Was telling me about his clothing line and MMA stuff--this was a good 3 years ago, now.. Had a really hot wife/girlfriend and a chunky bezel on a Breitling Super Avenger. Cool dude, real chill. Took me a few times of seeing him to realize who he was and mind = blown. I'm guessing he lives in or often visits the Houston area.

An old elementary friend of mine was once in episode. He used to do commercials and such back in the day. There was an episode when the Power Rangers became kids or something and he played one of them as a kid.

An old elementary friend of mine was once in episode. He used to do commercials and such back in the day. There was an episode when the Power Rangers became kids or something and he played one of them as a kid.

Back
Top Bottom