POWERBALL 11/2 $245,000,000

Originally Posted by ALDY

Indian dude over the counter was like.. " Just One ?! ".. 
( People are definitely buying more than one ticket.. )

i went in today, i'm not sure if there's a limit on the amount of tickets bought at a time, but i've been limiting myself to 10 a day since monday, and when i went up to buy one I asked how heavy they've been getting hit with customers and the cashier told me that earlier today some lady bought 150 tickets saying they were all for her (no office pool) 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 crazy

Originally Posted by ethan1710

Originally Posted by ALDY

Indian dude over the counter was like.. " Just One ?! ".. 
( People are definitely buying more than one ticket.. )

i went in today, i'm not sure if there's a limit on the amount of tickets bought at a time, but i've been limiting myself to 10 a day since monday, and when i went up to buy one I asked how heavy they've been getting hit with customers and the cashier told me that earlier today some
lady bought 150 tickets saying they were all for her (no office pool) 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 crazy
eek.gif

150 tickets is OD

most i ever get is $5, and thats if i'm feelin really good

i don't think i've ever even won a dollar and i've played semi regularly since i turned 18 (probably $150 spent total)

got my 2 tickets for today, when i win the first thing i'm doing is buying new servers for NT
pimp.gif

got one number right
laugh.gif

245 mil sounds a lot better than 203. hope nobody wins next time and it hits 300+

Examiner.com states:

No one won the jackpot of $203 million dollars so the jackpot now increases to an estimated $245 million for the next drawing on Wednesday, November 2.
No one won the estimated $203 mil jackpot, but eight lucky winners took home $200,000 each by matching the first five numbers. Those tickets were sold in FL(1), KY (1), MA(1), NJ(1), NM(1), NY (1), OR(1), and PA (1).

AndHereWeGo.gif

We have a long 4 days ahead of us

if i win, I not giving any of you guys $+#*. i don't even know you. gue think they increase their chances by acting all phoney talking about all the good they can do with the bread. i'm taking care of me and mines.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

Can't tell if you guys are serious.
The odds are 1 in 200,000,000.

You don't "play" a game like that.

Honestly, even if this guys technique could increase your chances by 50% youd still only have a 1 in 100,000,000 shot
laugh.gif
So you're saying I got a chance?
eek.gif

I'm always down for atleast 1 once it gets past $100 mil. The odds don't change from the standard $20 mil start, so why not go for it at $203 mil.. Why anyone would play at $20mil is beyond me? But more power to them. They got it this high.

No discrimination here, many NTers posting in here will be in for a treat if I win.

Agreed I normally wait until it gets to around $80 mil.. After taxes it is around a million a year for life.. Assuming I don't live to 100.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]You can take the lump sum or get the annual check[/color]

Originally Posted by Freeze

if i win, I not giving any of you guys $+#*. i don't even know you. gue think they increase their chances by acting all phoney talking about all the good they can do with the bread. i'm taking care of me and mines.

cool story bro

Originally Posted by Freeze

You're the one person I'll make sure to not give money to if I win.

I wont win though
30t6p3b.gif

No winning numbers for this guy...just hope nobody else won so I can get another chance.

Most I ever spent on tickets was $10 and I won $11 but technically only won $1 haha. So usually I just do $5. I've thought about doing $20 a couple times but I'd really hate to lose that much.

Just toying with my emotions now..

Got me thinking about what I'd do with $173 then $203 then $245mil.....

Man, if I win, I'd tell my parents to retire, change their numbers, and move them into a nice crib away from neighbors that'd haggle them for money

I'd pay for my sister to go to a top culinary school in France or something like that. Give her however money she wants/needs.

And I'd give a million dollar each to extended family and close friends.

Then after, I'd delete my number, delete my facebook, twitter and just go ghost for a couple years LOL just enjoying my money to myself. Hehe.

if i win imma def hook up the ol skool lpc guys, roach, wally, ,mjair, balla, tc, bwood, rawr, etc etc.

and imma def hook up the ps3 crew too.. boost, nino, mo, arsnal, tap, chris, donut, henz etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom