Prayers have been answered for NT'er PacMagic2002 UPDATE PG. 6 ( He's Alive )

Hopefully my man just went out to get some peace and clear his head

Hope he can see how much people genuinely care for him

No one should go through stuff like this alone, especially the NT Fam. Any NTer with wild thoughts should make a thread ASAP, we're a community for a reason you guys.

One love

Hopefully my man just went out to get some peace and clear his head
Hope he can see how much people genuinely care for him
No one should go through stuff like this alone, especially the NT Fam. Any NTer with wild thoughts should make a thread ASAP, we're a community for a reason you guys.
One love

I've done it before. NT don't care man. Dudes was telling me to just do it like Nike.

Has anyone sent him messages.Does he still have is phone. Pac, if you are reading this, stay strong, you can pull through this. 

stay strong my dude, we all go through the bad stuff in life. i'm currently out of work & been lookin for some time, things ain't too good for me but you got to ignore the negative things and always think positvie. i don't know dude but hope he's ok.

Life crazy. Shout to PacMagic2002 and his situation; you just have to accept that things will be better with time dude. We're all here waiting for you to come through with that lime green/yellow font telling us you're going to be okay...

Big up to Henz for creating this post

Hope all is well, hate to see someone struggle with stress when there is so much help around him or her.

damb pacquiao.....thanks for all the COD maps you hooked me up with (this tombradysthegoat btw).....

frown.gif

saved me all that money man the least i can do is be there as best i can for you in any way u need

i hope nothing but the best for u and urs.....

scream at ya boys man, let us knwo what u need

Last edited:
nooo pac. i hope you're alright my dude. mann..exchanged a few messages via psn dude seems pretty cool and funny.

speaking of, i never told u how funny you told that story of u & ur mans teaming out ol' bird that had her looking like a chicken on a rotisserie :lol: analogy stuck in my head ever since. not like this mann..:frown:

-your COD fam

Damn...I really hope he didn't do it. :frown:

Just a few weeks ago somebody I went to hs with took his own life.

It hurts the people around you so much, and it's no way to go out..I really hope he doesn't go through with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom