Predictions for 2011 holiday releases?

My prediction....JB will release a shoe and half will cheer, and half will complain. In the end, everyone will buy...Negrodamus has spoken.....
laugh.gif

Nah, seriously, I understand how people feel when they want a "grail" that they don't have. When you get it, it's like "meh, they hot". I have the colombias and Concords and of course I want second pairs, but I find myself looking at them more than I wear them, and that ain't me. I wear mine. Sometimes you just can't pull the trigger on wearing them just yet. Does anyone feel like this? (Sorry for the rant)

My prediction....JB will release a shoe and half will cheer, and half will complain. In the end, everyone will buy...Negrodamus has spoken.....
laugh.gif

Nah, seriously, I understand how people feel when they want a "grail" that they don't have. When you get it, it's like "meh, they hot". I have the colombias and Concords and of course I want second pairs, but I find myself looking at them more than I wear them, and that ain't me. I wear mine. Sometimes you just can't pull the trigger on wearing them just yet. Does anyone feel like this? (Sorry for the rant)

I gotta agree with the marjority here. Concords Holiday 2011 Release in the Same packaging as Cool Greys and Space Jams.
smokin.gif

I gotta agree with the marjority here. Concords Holiday 2011 Release in the Same packaging as Cool Greys and Space Jams.
smokin.gif

Concords, spacejams, breds, columbias, and cool greys all in one huge XI pack. If only I had it my way with JB.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Concords, spacejams, breds, columbias, and cool greys all in one huge XI pack. If only I had it my way with JB.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^^^^
Brand spanking new colorway? Please no! Have you seen when JB tries new colorways in recent years? See AJ III, AJ VI (none of the retros this year were dope compared to the 2000 retro line), AJ VII (Citrus????), AJ VIII.... and let's not forget the IE's! No new colorways! Please! 

^^^^
Brand spanking new colorway? Please no! Have you seen when JB tries new colorways in recent years? See AJ III, AJ VI (none of the retros this year were dope compared to the 2000 retro line), AJ VII (Citrus????), AJ VIII.... and let's not forget the IE's! No new colorways! Please! 

I only want the concords and/or columbias to come out as long as they don't butcher the shape. Having a VNDS pair of concords here and looking at the CDP XI next to them its a JOKE

I only want the concords and/or columbias to come out as long as they don't butcher the shape. Having a VNDS pair of concords here and looking at the CDP XI next to them its a JOKE

Speaking of new colorways... something blue with the XI would be nice. Maybe obsidian. Icey blue sole, white leather upper, obsidian patent/jumpman..

Speaking of new colorways... something blue with the XI would be nice. Maybe obsidian. Icey blue sole, white leather upper, obsidian patent/jumpman..

if they release concord or columbia xi's, the shape will be off. just look at the 09 space jams, cdp xi's, and '10 cool greys. same thing goes for the cement iv's. it's gonna be shaped like the cdp iv's, poor paint quality that will peel after a wear or two, and an ugly jumpman on the back. i'll skip all of these and just hope for some xvi's instead. hopefully they can't screw these up!

if they release concord or columbia xi's, the shape will be off. just look at the 09 space jams, cdp xi's, and '10 cool greys. same thing goes for the cement iv's. it's gonna be shaped like the cdp iv's, poor paint quality that will peel after a wear or two, and an ugly jumpman on the back. i'll skip all of these and just hope for some xvi's instead. hopefully they can't screw these up!

Back
Top Bottom