Priceheck on Barkleys, Foams, Duncans, Tuned Forces.

Hey NT Fam!
I have a couple of shoes I wanna sell, but I don't know how much should I expect for them, so...
I live in Hungary - EUROPE, which means if I sell them on ebay, or any other way the buyer has to pay the s/h which is around $65-75... :-( I know it sucks, but... I can't do nothing with these fees... :-o
I just wanna know if those worth to put them on ebay, and ship them to the States, or just sell them here for cheap...
Anyway, here is my list:

Nie Air Tuned Force Max black-red-chrome size: 13, DS, with box.
Nike Air Duncan Max II white-metallic silver-neutral grey, size: 10 DS, with box.
Nike Air Max 2 CB '94 2004 retro, white-metallic silver, size 12, DS with box.
Nike Total Air Foamposite Max, metallic silver-black-photo blue, size: 13, VNDS (I wore them about 3 times, but due to the nature of the foam shoes, no wear is visible on them, but it's not DS)

So? How much should I expect especially for the dadstock ones?? :smile:
Thanks.

Hey NT Fam!
I have a couple of shoes I wanna sell, but I don't know how much should I expect for them, so...
I live in Hungary - EUROPE, which means if I sell them on ebay, or any other way the buyer has to pay the s/h which is around $65-75... :-( I know it sucks, but... I can't do nothing with these fees... :-o
I just wanna know if those worth to put them on ebay, and ship them to the States, or just sell them here for cheap...
Anyway, here is my list:

Nie Air Tuned Force Max black-red-chrome size: 13, DS, with box.
Nike Air Duncan Max II white-metallic silver-neutral grey, size: 10 DS, with box.
Nike Air Max 2 CB '94 2004 retro, white-metallic silver, size 12, DS with box.
Nike Total Air Foamposite Max, metallic silver-black-photo blue, size: 13, VNDS (I wore them about 3 times, but due to the nature of the foam shoes, no wear is visible on them, but it's not DS)

So? How much should I expect especially for the dadstock ones?? :smile:
Thanks.

They're coming out with the retro of the Nike Total Air Foamposite Max out this year and it will retail for $225.

You can probably sell it for around $190-215.

They're coming out with the retro of the Nike Total Air Foamposite Max out this year and it will retail for $225.

You can probably sell it for around $190-215.

the only shoe worth sellin in ebay is the total air foamposite max and with them retroing in a couple of months u could get 180-220 shipped. the others would cost too much with shippin

the only shoe worth sellin in ebay is the total air foamposite max and with them retroing in a couple of months u could get 180-220 shipped. the others would cost too much with shippin

Back
Top Bottom