Proof of life after death through science. Vol Atheist where is your nongod now

"Robert Lanza claims the theory of biocentrism says death is an illusion "

"He said life creates the universe, and not the other way round"

:stoneface:

If people still believe in an "afterlife" I just feel sad for them at this point..

Being Atheist is the new hipster. Just people saying they don't believe in God to be different.

:rolleyes

Get out of here. This is why people laugh at you religious nuts. All the L's western religion has taken throughout history and you'd think believers would be able to just sit quietly and not bother anyone. Of course not though, zero shame. I'm agnostic btw, I'm fully comfortable with the fact that I don't know something.

I'm familiar enough with cognitive sciences, math and bits of quantum theory to say that all of this **** is ******g obvious and I'm sick of hearing people debate on behalf of science and religion.

Geometry basically proves there are different dimensions. Sacred geometry proves that they work together. Astronomy by sheer numbers and a little bit of simple logic proves that we are not the only "lifeforms" in space. Cognitive Science has proven that the sensations you feel and the environment in front of you is not always real.

This is why I always end up arguing with "science followers" because they don't know how to take into account the actual sciences that are more relevant today. They prefer to focus on "survival of the fittest" as a form of evolution from science that's 200 years old.

I don't argue with religious people because I believe they are atleast looking for answers and that's a great thing, but it's not my job to give them the answers.

P.S. - DNR article

Last edited:
Being Atheist is the new hipster. Just people saying they don't believe in God to be different.

eyes.gif
sick.gif

Man, what?

I guess the irony is that many people follow God/religion so as not to be different.  These sweeping generalizations are usually foolish, though, no matter what side of belief you're on. 

:lol:

All these rustled jimmies calling me a sheep and not to post in a thread that I hate. If I want to post in a thread I will. You want to call me a religious nut/sheep then you will. Does it bother me? No. But it clearly bothers everybody coming at me. Don't like my opinion oh well, not my problem. I'll sleep just fine tonight.

Reaching

Ill pray for you guys...aka do nothing of value at all.

Ill keep you in my thoughts...for indirect closet self-praise of doing something good, but I must also tell you that i am doing so because its 50% for your acknowledgement...

Stop being so damn scared and question.

will not end well

over/under 2 bans and a month long suspension :nerd:

:rolleyes

You're ignorant.

And you've obviously decided to ignore every post I made after that, I made an unpopular post so your resort to that. Interesting. I guess I should think like you.

I hate race/religion threads so instead of focusing on the topic at hand everyone is deciding to flame me because they don't agree with me. My initial post...nevermind. Y'all can continue to get mad. Not that big of a deal.

eyes.gif
You're ignorant.
And you've obviously decided to ignore every post I made after that, I made an unpopular post so your resort to that. Interesting. I guess I should think like you.

I hate race/religion threads so instead of focusing on the topic at hand everyone is deciding to flame me because they don't agree with me. My initial post...nevermind. Y'all can continue to get mad. Not that big of a deal.
It's like you don't even pay attention to what you say. 

Back
Top Bottom