Pros & Cons Of The New NT Format

I essentially love everything.

However I do have one con. I use my own emoticons and I had my own folder on Yuku where I could paste the images from the Yuku toolbar. I can't do this in the new format.

does join date really matter that much I mean **** I am happy to be off
yuku

personally, joined date has more meaning than just numbers/dates.
just like how everyone loves NT, for those who were with NT from the beginning should feel proud how much NT has grown.
i remember when I'd wait for ekin to confirm/drop inside information on here

let's face it, if you say you don't like it, you know you're still going to come here so you might as well learn to like it.. it's like craaaack

They got the emoticons back

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I don't understand how people can formulate such extensive pros and cons lists in such a short time. Play around with your account settings by clicking your screenname in the top right hand of any page. There is a lot more customization on this platform. I'm starting to get the hang of it. Once I get past the first 2-3 posts of a thread's page, I feel as if I am on the former NT but now with better and more efficient post features. I have some complaints but I'm sure that's more to do with my unfamiliarity than the platform's deficiencies. 

Last edited:
pros:

smoother, sleeker look, not as clunky

seems faster

multi-quote function

quicker and easier to post videos

we now have an actual spoiler button

rep system is a nice vanity feature

the sigs are less obnoxious

I think the new front page will be a great addition once everyone gets acquainted with the new system.

cons:  

The font for the thread titles is too small

no more infinite scroll for Google Chrome

Last edited:
Can someone tell me how to change the color of my sig?..Used to be blue on yuku and now I can't figure out how to change it back that way..Thx..

Back
Top Bottom