Pros & Cons Of The New NT Format

nthat.gif

u can resize

Don't know why I found this funny. :lol:

Love the new nt it's a new era so we gotta re-up and look new I've been a nt'er since 01
So I'm open to it

Love the new nt it's a new era so we gotta re-up and look new I've been a nt'er since 01
So I'm open to it

the post count and join date have been fixed at least for me.

Mine is wrong... but it's not a big deal, I don't know why dudes are getting emo and depressed over this.

You guys have your whole lives ahead of you. So much more to accomplish! Don't kill yourselves just yet. :smh: Just stick it out guys!

Select the options "View forums full width" and "Compact thread list page" and it will look more like the old NT...I still don't like having so many thread titles per forum page and posts per thread page, but i'll get used to it

edit: also select "Show absolute timestamps in post headers" so it's like old NT

Last edited:
Old username doesnt work. Kind of irritated about that. Been here since 01 and starting over. Not really feeling the new look but I know ill get used to it.

lost my posts which isn't a big deal.. most upset about losing the date I joined which was back in 2007. Really lame.

I lost my sign up date but I see it's been adjusted back. My post count was also lost, from 400k to 21k to now brought back up to 42k.

i think the 'new' stuff just takes time getting use to.

and overall i like the change.

and nice to see ppl are getting back their real post count and join dates. :D

Last edited:
I can get over just about all the changes but I'm hoping that we'll be able to have our signatures as they were before.

Search function.

Used to be able to search a few keywords and find the topic by date. I was looking for the Breaking Bad thread and it didn't come up in search, even though it was somewhere within the first 3 pages.

The only con I have is my 11k posts missing, other than that I love the site

Back
Top Bottom