Public Bathrooms unappreciation

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Filthy nasty places. Dudes cant wait to take a massive +#%$ at home?????/ You really feel the need to do it in public & then not flush the toilet on top of it??????
sick.gif
alien.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Filthy nasty places. Dudes cant wait to take a massive +#%$ at home?????/ You really feel the need to do it in public & then not flush the toilet on top of it??????
sick.gif
alien.gif

I hate taking a &*%# in public bathrooms. I do w.e. I can to avoid to go and take one.
sick.gif
when you have the water splash back up . I now put paper in the toilet to avoid the water splash

I hate taking a &*%# in public bathrooms. I do w.e. I can to avoid to go and take one.
sick.gif
when you have the water splash back up . I now put paper in the toilet to avoid the water splash

Originally Posted by davizzy

sick.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You avoid using one so much that you now have a technique to prevent water from hitting your @%+ ?[/color]

sick.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You avoid using one so much that you now have a technique to prevent water from hitting your @%+ ?[/color]

When I gotta go, I gotta go.

I got techniques for days.

HK Airport bathrooms appreciated and a pleasure. Some of the finest.

I got techniques for days.

HK Airport bathrooms appreciated and a pleasure. Some of the finest.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

sick.gif

I said avoid. Doesn't mean I haven't gone in a public bathroom.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

sick.gif

I said avoid. Doesn't mean I haven't gone in a public bathroom.

- I was at the stadium last night, Eagles - Packers; hit up the bathroom, and a whole bunch of dudes (?) had merked the whole spot
smh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

- I attempted to breathe air, yet that drunken, pro-football, dook, stank had overtaken the whole region...I could taste the funk
sick.gif

- Public bathroom FML,
tired.gif
~ !

- I was at the stadium last night, Eagles - Packers; hit up the bathroom, and a whole bunch of dudes (?) had merked the whole spot
smh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

- I attempted to breathe air, yet that drunken, pro-football, dook, stank had overtaken the whole region...I could taste the funk
sick.gif

- Public bathroom FML,
tired.gif
~ !

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

exactly. Why do I have to kill myself holding it in? I'm letting that $%%!* out...
but what you said about people leaving their deuces floating is very unappreciated. 

Some people can't turn 45 degrees to the right and push down a knob?

HOWEVER,

what's unappreciated....

is when you gotta go bad, and you're laying the toilet paper on the toilet...

but due to severe shaking from your arm, a strip of toilet paper falls in the toilet and you gotta lay out another one gently, which takes up another 10 seconds. 
mad.gif

THAT's unappreciated.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

exactly. Why do I have to kill myself holding it in? I'm letting that $%%!* out...
but what you said about people leaving their deuces floating is very unappreciated. 

Some people can't turn 45 degrees to the right and push down a knob?

HOWEVER,

what's unappreciated....

is when you gotta go bad, and you're laying the toilet paper on the toilet...

but due to severe shaking from your arm, a strip of toilet paper falls in the toilet and you gotta lay out another one gently, which takes up another 10 seconds. 
mad.gif

THAT's unappreciated.

This was from a gas station i went into...needless to say i didn't use it.. my %!* cheeks prolly fall off if i did(iphone pic)

001.JPG

Back
Top Bottom